News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone Ever See the Superbird I Once Owned?

Started by Charger_Dart, April 28, 2011, 03:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Dart

I know its a shot in the dark, but I was wondering if anyone has ever run across a Superbird I used to own in the 80's and 90's. I really loved that car and have missed it since I was forced to sell it.
I drove it everywhere - even one of the Winged Warriors meets at Talladega. It is a 440 6-barrel, 4-speed car that I painted Ralley Red because I thought it should of been a color option for them. Recently for grins I searched the net for its VIN and it came up as sold at a Barrett-Jackson auction in 2004 ?

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=384.1&aid=49&pop=0

Funny, they got several things wrong in that listing - hope the buyer knew better....

Anyways, if anyone has ever seen the car, I would sure like to know it has a good home now.
Mike
68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

Charger_Dart

Aero426

I remember the car, but I don't know where it is currently.  Are you from Florida?

Charger_Dart

Quote from: Aero426 on April 28, 2011, 04:37:13 PM
I remember the car, but I don't know where it is currently.  Are you from Florida?

Yes, I am from Florida, and owned the car while I lived there. I have moved from Florida since then, but maybe the car is still there.

Charger_Dart

Couple more pics I came across

At Talladega -

At Gainesville Dragstrip

Aero426

It seems to me the car went through one of the auctions in Florida maybe close to ten years ago, but I can't remember which one.