News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another whats it worth question 68 RT rust bucket shell????

Started by photon, April 23, 2011, 11:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Wow, not much there to make a Charger out of unless you've got access to lots of money. I don't know how much of the car you still have but it would be kind of fun to modernize the drivetrain and interior. At this point you can do just about anything you want with it.

ionracer24

where is this charger located???  r the frame rails in good shape??
Real race cars have three pedals......

rustafarian

For what you're going to pay to get it out of that location and to a scrapper,  you have a reeeeeel nice piece of lawn art there. 
Beyond the Palace hemi-powered drones scream down the boulevard

ran396

don't scrap the shell. there aren't many 1968 charger r/t cars out there. there are more parts for sale than there are 1968 charger r/t for sale. I don't see anything on that body that you can't find used parts that the car is missing. There are more parts for sale at swaps then there are Charger r/t cars for sale. 5 years down the road try to find a 68 charger r/t. It would be a expensive restoration but the charger repo sheet metal is now avaible.

earnie

if i had room for it id take it on for a daytona clone=my way
before scrapping it offer to sell what is left of the good metal

djcarguy

that guy in bolivia needs a top for his 69        he   is james 77  and thread is    Ifound a charger 69 but ...  sell or give but please dont scrap with title and tags????    several like that have been save by guys here..thanks  dj  :Twocents:

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.