News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Found Some Old Pictures of My Charger

Started by 73ChargerSE, January 24, 2006, 08:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73ChargerSE

I found some cool pictures in an old photo album of my Charger from when my dad had it.  The snow picture is one of the only times that snow actually stuck in Tucson.  Unfortunately I wasn't alive to see it. In the side picture, the hood is off, he was probably putting the 400 (the one that's in it) in. I just think it's awesome to have pictures of it.  Also, is a green Polara my dad had.  Check out the Dodge decal. Does anyone know if these are available?  I'd like a couple for my Coronet.

Big Lebowski

Cool dude, I put alot of old car pics on a disc at the 1 hr photo place. There all in 1 disc :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

89MOPAR

Looks like the Ford [?] next to the charger is for sale - shoe polish writing on windshield
Good thing he passed down the charger instead or we'd have lost you to the Torino board !
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

4402tuff4u

Nice pic's. Thanks for sharing. What convertible is that with the snowy interior? :icon_smile_big:  is that a MG midget?
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

69pistolgripRT

I like the old school trailer :o...think I'd be scared to use that today.
1969 RT 440 Pistol Grip 4-speed

Savannah, Ga

73ChargerSE

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on January 25, 2006, 07:22:09 AM
Nice pic's. Thanks for sharing. What convertible is that with the snowy interior? :icon_smile_big:  is that a MG midget?

I'm not sure if it was a Midget or an MGA or MGB

67_Dodge_Charger

What kind of car is that in the background of the first pic?

nice pics.

-Robert

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 67_Dodge_Charger on January 25, 2006, 10:45:09 AM
What kind of car is that in the background of the first pic?
The one by the wall looks like a 53(ish) Chebby.

That trailer is friggin scary! :o

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)