News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures of us!!! New and improved (we hope)

Started by yellowcuda, July 19, 2005, 07:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on November 09, 2005, 03:34:43 AM
That BK dude gives me nightmares!

Almost as bad as the Duracell family back in the 90's....
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

R2

Good eye,,,,actually,,the trim for the marker light is chromed,,,the prior owner had done that,,,,i never changed it,,,,to white when i put the stripe on.......
My car is also a RT/SE but was a "stripe delete" car,,,,,but i liked the looks of the tail stripe,,,,the problem was the 2 holes where the large RT emblem is,,,,,,i ended up putting the emblem on over the stripe,,,,for now...
Eventually when i re-paint the car,,,i will do it correctly and remove the emblems,,,,hopefully it doesnt look too tacky with both the stripe and emblems,,,,
R2

The Mad Scientist

Quote from: MadScientist on November 07, 2005, 11:15:06 PM
I really need to learn how to resize my pictures better!   Sorry.

MS

Hey MS, it's TMS.

If that's the hemi under glass car that Bob Riggle built a few years ago (that made a guest appearance on Jay Leno) then my (great) Uncle Max had a hand in helping to build it.  

RT DAVE

Quote from: 6pkrunner on November 09, 2005, 06:25:25 AM
Yeah I gotta agree with you there Chris. The BK guy is really freaky. I ownder if Burger King has any results of the King marketing yet?The one ad where buddy gets up in the morning, opens the drapes, and the creep is looking in the window. Just plain off.

The only thing scarier was the quiznos commercials with those weird, big teethed things screaming "we love the subs because they're good to us".  Anyone remember that??
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

andy74

that toenail fungus commercial with the littlegreen things is pretty nasty too,when the lift the toenail up and jump under it to party-yeck

6pkrunner

Yeah - the Quiznos ad - forgot (or blocked it out) about that one. The agency that makes the ads and the corporaton that is using the advertising view the ads for approval before launching them. They gotta know its a tad left of center.

Cudahob3 - ROFLMFAO from that one. BK is a plastic mass murderer. A politically correct Leatherface.

SeattleCharger

I loved that old Quiznos ad with the rigamortis/road-kill hamsters singing, "They're hot and cruchy, they're hot and crunchy."   Where did those ads go?

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

Here they are:

Spartan

lol, those things rock! I like the second commercial when the one playing guitar has a viking hat with horns on it.."We loove thee saaabbbss...for that spe-cial prrriiiice...$2.99..."   

We used to have the web site at work and played it over the intercom at lunch....we still laugh about it.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

Johnny SixPack

They got a pepper bar!

Here's a link to the creator's home page:

http://rathergood.com/

Many more cartoons.

*WARNING*

I don't believe there is any nudity, but there' plenty of swearing and other questionable happenings to be found.

Just figured I'd warn the parent types.   ;D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

SeattleCharger

Here's a news article I found when I was looking for that Quiznos ad.  Sort of interesting, about the response they got, half people liked and half people didn't. 

Here is the link to the article:    http://www.clickz.com/news/article.php/3361861

Bandit72

here is the only pic i have of me right now, it is alittle over a year old....
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

TruckDriver

:bump: It's been a while since the last post. We've gained a lot of new members since then, So lets see a few new mug shots :D
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

alenglish

The wife and I over the summer.  Little R&R   Big  Al
>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

mustanghater

ok since i got nothing else to do
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

66ragtop

Here's one of me at my buddies 40th in December :icon_smile_cool:

p.s.  I'm in black
Need Beer!  66 coronet 440 convertible, 99 ram 2500 cummins, 99 plymouth breeze, Dog (Bree) Ameri-Camp 32 ft. travel trailer (hence cummins)

Afturhrz

Quote from: yellowcuda on November 05, 2005, 05:16:08 PM
OK update...old picture was almost 2 years old.  Jonathan took this one recently.

Married, taken or not, youre really hot :icon_smile_tongue:

TruckDriver

Quote from: Afturhrz on February 18, 2006, 08:50:40 AM
OK update...old picture was almost 2 years old.  Jonathan took this one recently.

She's married and her husband has one of the coolest Chargers on the site.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Afturhrz

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on February 18, 2006, 10:33:22 AM
Quote from: Afturhrz on February 18, 2006, 08:50:40 AM

She's married and her husband had one of the coolest Chargers on the site.
Then hes a lucky guy twice! Delivered as a compliment!

WM23N1

Picture of the wife and I with our new jeep liberty limited 4x4 we bought in august.
1971 Super Bee 383 "The WM23N1" http://1971-1974dodgecharger.com/

BLACKWOLF

ME AND KYLE. AND THE TRUCK HE AUTO GRAPHED!
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

bull

Is it just me or were these two possibly seperated at birth?

HDCharger

MSG, US Army, Retired
1973 Charger SE
1976 Stepside Powerwagon
2007 Ram 1500 Laramie
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport
1967 Dodge Truck

Darkness

I know moparguy01 isn't around but, I'm posting a picture of him while he is absent. Here's a mug shot of him.

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.