News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures of us!!! New and improved (we hope)

Started by yellowcuda, July 19, 2005, 07:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telvis

Me and Troy at the Mopar Nationals. I guess it's the official group photo. :icon_smile_big:

I'm the good looking bald guy :icon_smile_big:

LeeBoy

Me and my first born
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

Stormhammer

Quote from: Telvis on August 31, 2005, 07:44:24 PM
Me and Troy at the Mopar Nationals. I guess it's the official group photo. :icon_smile_big:

you know Telvis - you're sorta always how I imagined you'd look... almost like your avatar, save with no hair  ;D

... and that is so not how I thought Troy looked like

Charger_Fan

Me and Troy at the Mopar Nationals.
I think this is the first close up pic of Troy I've seen...nice hat!  :icon_smile_big:

Howdy to both of you. :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Stormhammer

guess I should post myself up 

and me and muscle4me33 ( my g/f )

Troy

Quote from: Stormhammer on September 01, 2005, 10:54:00 PM

you know Telvis - you're sorta always how I imagined you'd look... almost like your avatar, save with no hair ;D

... and that is so not how I thought Troy looked like

That's my "terrorist in training" look... or my "too lazy to shave for a car show" look but I get confused about which is which. I do remember that it was about 9000 degrees there and the car behind us was pretty awesome. For some reason my nose burnt and I wore a hat all weekend but Telvis' head was unscorched. Conspiracy? ;D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Telvis

My head is scorch proof. It's so shiney that most of the light just reflects right off. I think you can actually see the glare of my head from space. :icon_smile_big:

Telvis

Stormhammer, I don't know weather to take that as a compliment or be offended.  :icon_smile_big:

Shakey

Quote from: Stormhammer on September 01, 2005, 10:56:31 PM

In the first pic, you look like you are ready to puke!

What is that standing next to you?

TruckDriver

Telvis, You look a bit like Benny Parsons  :D

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Stormhammer

Quote from: Shakey on September 02, 2005, 07:27:05 AM

nah thats me just looking tired ( long bus ride ) - if I was about to puke I'd be coughing or burping  :icon_smile_approve:

and if you mean in that same pic - thats some girl

if you meant in the second pic... its a goddess  :angel:

Shakey

Quote from: Stormhammer on September 02, 2005, 10:21:46 AM
Quote from: Shakey on September 02, 2005, 07:27:05 AM

nah thats me just looking tired ( long bus ride ) - if I was about to puke I'd be coughing or burping   :icon_smile_approve:

and if you mean in that same pic - thats some girl

if you meant in the second pic... its a goddess   :angel:

I've always thought that a godess had bigger jugs! (.)(.)  ;D

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Stormhammer

oooooh that was cold dude

big jugs suck i think - they just get in the way and are all fatty and when they get old they'll like reach the floor when they walk  :yesnod:

... and its kinda disturbing you looking at that, you pedophile!  :icon_smile_big:

4402tuff4u

Dont worry Stormhammer, she's a very pretty girl who's going to grow up to a hot chick! Some of us are just jealous and wish we were in your shoes - me included.  ;D
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Stormhammer

hey - it took me about... ohh, 2 1/2 years about to finally get the balls to ask her out on a date ( then to ask her out )
and I kid you not - she has more muscle than me ( softball does that to ya... she can bench 130  :icon_smile_big: )
would you ever believe our first "date" of sorts was racing each other in Need For Speed Underground?  :yesnod:

Telvis

She's a cutie! I wish I were 20 years younger, thin and have hair. I'd steal her. I have to disagree on the boobie issue. More is better. They don't make em big enough for me. :D Man...where's the cyclopse smiley's when I need em?

BigBlockSam

any boob is a good boob. small and perky or big and hanging. it's all good.  :drool5:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Stormhammer

-shrugs- good enough - I hate big ones, just bothersome I find - each to their own, and I'm picky

ok ok ok enough about boobies now  ::)

BigBlockSam

QuoteI hate big ones, just bothersome I

you should try a sports bra   ;)
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Shakey

Quote from: Stormhammer on September 02, 2005, 10:36:03 AM
oooooh that was cold dude

big jugs suck i think - they just get in the way and are all fatty and when they get old they'll like reach the floor when they walk   :yesnod:

... and its kinda disturbing you looking at that, you pedophile!   :icon_smile_big:

Big jugs don't suck - it's the opposite!   I think huge jugs suck - they can get all sweaty underneath - yuck!

Pedophile?   How old is she?   How old are you?

Is she the one that was playfighting with your friend and you were gonna kill them both?

yellowcuda

HEY!!!!!!!!!  I didn't know Troy was a hottie!!!!! :icon_smile_evil: :icon_smile_tongue:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Stormhammer

she's 17, and I just turned 18 recently

and no - that was my ex ( who gained quite a few pounds since )

who cheated on me with her ex at the time lol

yellowcuda's met my gf  :icon_smile_big:

Telvis

Troy's a hottie and I look like Benny Parsons......There goes my self esteem. The only thing that would make this day worse is a prostate exam. Oh wait...I had one of those today too.   :icon_smile_sad:

Thank goodness my dog still loves me.

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.