News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures of us!!! New and improved (we hope)

Started by yellowcuda, July 19, 2005, 07:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc74

HeavyFuel

Quote from: Mefirst on July 21, 2005, 09:51:46 PM
You shooting elephants ??

Check out the chair.  He's probably picking off Vikings.    :icon_smile_big:

HeavyFuel

Me and the family

Brock Samson

That's an awsome photo!!! your gonna need a bigger air cleaner though...  ;)

dart3404

Charger_Fan

Quote from: dart3404 on October 10, 2005, 07:28:25 AM
Quote from: Stratocharger on October 10, 2005, 01:23:48 AM
That's an awsome photo!!! your gonna need a bigger air cleaner though...   ;)

:iagree: :2thumbs:

:iamwithstupid: (woops, clicked the wrong one :-\)   :iagree: There we go! :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerAndy

just a pic of me during 4th of July parade......... the  Brits on the board may recognize my uniform  :icon_smile_big:  Andy

CB

somepics I found on my pc

me and my dobermann( who is very sick at this time :'(, )
& me next to the sold 68 looking like ... a dork  ;D
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

dart3404

:'( sorry to hear about your dog bing sick CB. Hope he feeling better soon.

ck1

CJK

Mudhawg

Thats a little fish,  here's mine.  That's me on the left

CB

that's not a fish, that's a friggin' whale  ;D
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Mopar440+6

Ok I'll give in heres me and my car before it came completely apart...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

2fast4u

Just made a photo file on most of the pics posted.....just to put faces with the names....I've got 90 pics so far!

kinda cool
2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Arthu®

Ok don't really frequent the site anymore, but used to be pretty active... Anyways I guess that's what they mean with getting a life, not always that much fun. But here is a pic of me.

Oh yeah both were taken last week on a short holiday in Dubai.
Striving for world domination since 1986

Orange_Crush

Quote from: 68-70 Charger on October 27, 2005, 10:35:03 AM
Ok don't really frequent the site anymore, but used to be pretty active... Anyways I guess that's what they mean with getting a life, not always that much fun. But here is a pic of me.

Oh yeah both were taken last week on a short holiday in Dubai.

Damn...time flies.

You used to be a skinny geeky dude with spiky hair!
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Arthu®

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Duey

Well, won't get to the Charger for a few months...gotta drive a Chevy instead...DOH!

p.s.  I'm on the left, best bud on the right.

p.p.s.   68-70 still in Dubai?  If you pop over a little further east, we can hoist a few!

Cheers,
Duey
73 SE Brougham, F3 , 440, 850 Pro-form, 727 w TA 10", 4.10SG

R2

Here you go ..........   ;D
This is Superman......defending my Charger....

This is a pic of Clark Kent (aka superman).....ON a POLICE cycle,,,that had stopped in MY driveway,,,after following me thru my neighborhood,,,,,they stopped by to check out the car,,,,pretty cool .they let the kids pose for some photos...I thought for sure they were going to give me a ticket that day...for the Charger being too loud or something.

Arthu®

Quote from: Duey on October 27, 2005, 02:16:00 PM
p.p.s.     68-70 still in Dubai?   If you pop over a little further east, we can hoist a few!

Nope just came back, wish I still was there though I would trade the high 30 degrees celcius weather for the 15 degrees weather with rain we have been getting here any day.

Arthur

Chargerguy74

Quote from: 68-70 Charger on October 27, 2005, 10:52:32 AM
yep sure does

Almost didn't recognize you. Last pic I remember was that one of you with the 71 Charger.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Arthu®

yeah that was a good 2 years ago ::) Lot's of stuff has changed for the good and for the worse... But overall I think I have done well for myself :P

472 R/T SE

Check out arthur.   :o  Anybody remember that grainy pic of him sticking his face in a monitor camera? :devil:
I guess when you spend a lot of time on a puter, time flies. 

General_01

Here's my wife and kids and I with my Uncle.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed