News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Future Wing car Prices?

Started by F8-4life, May 27, 2011, 06:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F8-4life

I've always dreamed of having a '69 daytona one day but being 21 and coming from a below poverty level family I fear it may always just be a dream. Being younger I've always wondered what the future holds for these amazing cars... What do you think prices will be like in 20 or 30 years from now? Wing cars are pretty crazy and it takes a special type of person to love them, so this translates into less interest/demand from your general muscle car guy who may prefer just to have a charger or mustang, chevelle, etc. I have hopes that this will bring prices down somewhat in the future because there will be less wing car freaks out there. I am very aware of how special and rare these cars will always be and I don't expect them to ever be cheap but I guess I am just hoping they come back to something that wouldn't take a 3 liftimes to afford. What are your guys opinions? I figure I might as well ask the experts.

DAY CLONA

If you want to follow the "dreams" of "numbers", and "original", or so called "real" cars,....you'll be waiting a long time,.....build a clone, you'll fulfill your dream sooner than you think

A383Wing

boss429kiwi

Work hard, make good decisions and your dream will happen.

I did not come from wealth, but worked hard and I believe made good decisions and my dreams have happened.
My ultimate car has always been a Boss 429 Mustang and I have now "been there and done that".
I have moved from one great car to many.

Over time values will go up, but so will your earning power and investments etc.

I am not trying to "spin my own wheel", but trying to give good sound advise. BE PATIENT!

Start with a car you can afford now, and build up to what you truely want over time, have a goal, but don't waste your money.

The best advise I would like to give is PROPERTY! Buy as soon as possible, and as many as possible, don't let anyone tell you you can't or shouldn't and watch your wealth "snow ball" over time. Be patient and educate yourself  :icon_smile_wink: 

Gary
NEW ZEALAND (aka Paradise)
1973 De Tomaso Pantera GTS widebody
1970 Superbird, 6pack, 4 speed, Tor-Red, Buckets, restored by Julius
1970 428 Cobra Jet, 4 speed, calypso Coral, white shaker
1970 Boss 429 KK2457, Concours, Calypso Coral (SOLD)
1957 Chevy truck, big rear window, ocean green, STOCK!.....nice!

moparstuart

Quote from: DAY CLONA on May 27, 2011, 10:50:45 PM
If you want to follow the "dreams" of "numbers", and "original", or so called "real" cars,....you'll be waiting a long time,.....build a clone, you'll fulfill your dream sooner than you think
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

kw mopar

Lots of great advice. Take it all in and benefit from it. A wing car was a dream for myself not that long ago and it worked out for me. Good Luck.