News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whats ya all do to the charger this weekend?

Started by 70charginglizard, January 09, 2006, 09:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on January 10, 2006, 05:45:25 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on January 10, 2006, 05:35:07 PM
Gonna finish cleaning up the garage to make room.. because..... my 68 comes back from the body shop all painted next week!! F-N-A!! BABY!!! :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

You know what to do when it arrives right???

whoaaa yaaa...  click..click...

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bsakal

I straightened up the garage so I can work on it, then started to disassamble the 383, only got the heads off so far....
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

41husk

All I did was start it, back it out of the garage and let it run for about 25 minutes and pulled it back in.  However, The exhaust was installed on the Challenger and I refinished the Challenger grill.  Slowly but surely! Troy, next time you visit, you won't even recognizer.  If all goes well you may be able to drive either the Charger or Challenger to the cruize.  I hate being the passenger!!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

ChargerRob

Took it to work this last Friday, then I cruised it saturday night in Hollywood on Sunset Drive.  :drive:

No plans this coming weekend. :shruggy:
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

69_500

I do plan on getting it out of the garage this weekend though just to wipe it off, and fire it up and let it run for a little while. Maybe check to see if any new leaks have worked their way through.

jgbailey57

aired up the front tires, charged the battery, and started to rearrange the garage so i can get it back in this coming weekend.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

dd44068

Well for myself i never put it away had it out last weekend for a while. When i get a chance and weather permits it comes out. For things to do to it I have a bunch of little things the question is where to start.