News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone ever use Zaino's? First timer...Stuff is Amazing!

Started by Bobby41909, June 03, 2011, 11:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1968Dodge

I used this on my black car a few times and, yes, the car was shiny. However, in no way does it provide a better shine than a good, pure carnuba wax. Even Meguiars Gold Class looks better than this in my opinion.

I realize that carnuba doesn't last- but if you want something that lasts and beads water like crazy, go to any store and buy Collinites #845. For the money and the time, I think that Zaino is a little over-hyped. 
'68 Charger R/T. Mild 440, 3.54 Dana.

bill440rt

Quote from: 1968Dodge on June 07, 2011, 06:38:52 PM
I used this on my black car a few times and, yes, the car was shiny. However, in no way does it provide a better shine than a good, pure carnuba wax. Even Meguiars Gold Class looks better than this in my opinion.

I realize that carnuba doesn't last- but if you want something that lasts and beads water like crazy, go to any store and buy Collinites #845. For the money and the time, I think that Zaino is a little over-hyped. 

Yep, Collinite IS awesome stuff!!  :yesnod:  :iagree:

I used that for years, then switched to 3M's Show Car Past Wax. It is pure carnuaba, but is a little softer. Your paint MUST be perfect prior to using it.
I sometimes don't have the time to wax solely by hand, so I'll use Griot's Garage polish/wax system with their random orbital with the foam pads & their Best of Show Wax. Stuff is awesome. Works nice & easy by hand, too.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

cudacharger

The Zaino's science works excellent.  Just follow the steps for best results.   :2thumbs:

451-74Charger

Been using the stuff for about 10 years. Gave mu dad a couple bottles and he used them on his 98 Passat. Trouble is its the cleanest car in town, keeps getting stopped and asked what he uses. The person he bought the car off asked him to get some for his new Mercedes as the Passat looked newer...lol

I use it on 2 Transams and 2 Jeep GC's. Will EVENTUALLY use it on the Charger.
:2thumbs:

Patronus

Quote from: cudacharger on June 08, 2011, 11:04:21 AM
The Zaino's science works excellent.  Just follow the steps for best results.   :2thumbs:

Nicest quiver I've ever seen..  :2thumbs:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Wicked72

Im gonna have to get me some of that!  :2thumbs: btw three black beauties wow! MY dream driveway right there!!!!
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected