News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chryslers At Carlisle - DodgeCharger.com hotel rooms - Only 3 left!

Started by hemigeno, June 14, 2011, 11:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bad88t-top

I've had my room booked since last year.   I'm looking forward to meeting some of you.
TX9 70 Charger RT: 6 pack, 4 speed, A33 Saddle interior, red stripe
EB7 70 Charger RT SE: PS, PB, PW, PSunroof, Defogger, Air, loaded
FC7 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, white longitudinal, black vinyl
EB5 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, B5 interior, white long stripe
EB5 70 Charger RT SE: V code 4speed A34, charcoal interior, loaded
F8 69 Charger: Power Sunroof Car
13 Duramax 2500HD: Tow Rig
17 Durango RT

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

NHCharger

Quote from: Troy on June 16, 2011, 09:49:57 AM
The tent is confirmed -  Cost is $175 so any help in that regard would be greatly appreciated.

Troy

Why don't we have a coffee can that we can pass around during our cook out/get together. Anyone that wants to contribute can throw some money in. If you end up with $375.00 just consider it a small token of our appreciation for all the work you have put into keeping this the best Mopar site on the web. Plus there must be other expenses associated with keeping the site maintained.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

bakerhillpins

Quote from: NHCharger on June 17, 2011, 11:39:18 AM
The tent is confirmed -  Cost is $175 so any help in that regard would be greatly appreciated.

Troy

Why don't we have a coffee can that we can pass around during our cook out/get together. Anyone that wants to contribute can throw some money in. If you end up with $375.00 just consider it a small token of our appreciation for all the work you have put into keeping this the best Mopar site on the web. Plus there must be other expenses associated with keeping the site maintained.

Agreed!  :yesnod:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

hemigeno

Quote from: Tilar on June 17, 2011, 11:04:54 AM
Sam called this morning and has me all setup!

Awesome!

I hate to diss the rest of the QI staff, but past experience has shown me that Sam is about the only guy who is able to keep things straight with our group. 

If anyone still wants to sign up, better do so soon... only 2 double-bed rooms and the one single-king room left (running tally updated on the original post).  Three weeks and counting before the show too.

Tilar

Quote from: hemigeno on June 17, 2011, 01:41:33 PM
I hate to diss the rest of the QI staff, but past experience has shown me that Sam is about the only guy who is able to keep things straight with our group. 

I agree. Sam said that he would probably do what he did a couple years ago and give you room confirmation numbers ahead of time to try to avoid confusion for the rest of the staff.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

hemigeno

Quote from: Tilar on June 17, 2011, 02:23:23 PM
I agree. Sam said that he would probably do what he did a couple years ago and give you room confirmation numbers ahead of time to try to avoid confusion for the rest of the staff.

Three years ago, I asked for a list of pre-assigned confirmation numbers to give out to our interested members.  The next year when I inquired about making the same arrangements, he specifically told me it wasn't worth the trouble keeping track of everything (I spent more time tracking the numbers than they did, but that's another story) - and that's when the confusion factor increased exponentially.  I guess he finally saw the light, since these types of problems was what I was trying to prevent in the first place.

Oh well, at least the system is working.

Chris G.

See you guys at the Q.I. Friday night.  :2thumbs:

So long old 258... :'(

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Chris G. on June 17, 2011, 04:52:45 PM

Sniff....We'll miss you old chum

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

TUFCAT

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: TUFCAT on June 17, 2011, 07:49:40 PM
Was that your room number?
Yup....left corner, 2nd floor in the back.....5 years in a row...
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

TUFCAT

Quote from: NHCharger on June 17, 2011, 11:39:18 AM

Troy

Or we can send money via Paypal (whatever Troy decides). You can count me in for a contribution. :2thumbs:

hemigeno

OK guys, just a few more days until the show.  I will call sometime this weekend to release the remaining rooms in our DC.com "block"... so if you still need a room, you've been given fair warning to call ASAP.

:cheers:

472 R/T SE

Ah, c'mon.  Some masking or duct tape on your front door with 258 wrote on it for old time's sake???  :shruggy:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 01, 2011, 05:42:34 PM

Ah, c'mon.  Some masking or duct tape on your front door with 258 wrote on it for old time's sake???  :shruggy:

Awesome idea!!! ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemigeno

I called today and left a message for Sam to release whatever remaining rooms are left from our "block".  They did say that there are several rooms still available for both Friday and Saturday nights, but they may or may not let them go at our group rate.

See you at the show in about a week...

TUFCAT

You did a great job getting that block reserved! Thanks for all your effort.  :2thumbs:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: hemigeno on July 02, 2011, 01:57:05 PM
I called today and left a message for Sam to release whatever remaining rooms are left from our "block".  They did say that there are several rooms still available for both Friday and Saturday nights, but they may or may not let them go at our group rate.

See you at the show in about a week...

The motel just can't pull in the #'s w/o the Registry boyz.  Maybe Sam could entice them to stay there so they fill up the place.   ;)

Oh boy, now I done it.