News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old cars in the wild

Started by 1969chargerrtse, June 15, 2011, 04:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

If I owned this nice vette conv, it wouldn't be parked between ordinary cars in a lot.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

Saw this stang conv sitting in a yard for years.  Leaves in the scoops.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

Couple more on the road being used for work and pleasure.

sixty8charger

Once the Chargers done-ish..  I would love to get a 68' Fastback. Then I could have the "Bullitt" set!
Jayson

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: sixty8charger on September 24, 2011, 06:43:10 AM
Once the Chargers done-ish..  I would love to get a 68' Fastback. Then I could have the "Bullitt" set!

Very classic lines like our 2nd gens.

1969chargerrtse

Not many of these around. 

1969chargerrtse

Saw this 69 Camaro for 28,000.00 at a dealership. Not even a SS and has a 327 in it.  327 was in until Feb 12th in 69, then they used the 305. That was the year there was  a strike and they didn't make the 70's until after Feb.  Some 69 body style cars were actually stamped as 70.  69 which is the most loved body style Camaro is also the only one year one body style Camaro ever made.  Originally they were gonna call the new 67 Camaro Panther.

If that's worth 28k Then my car is worth 45K
The grille color is wrong also. The center grilles were silver with paint body color paint outside of the grille.
Camaro means friend.  :icon_smile_big:

TruckDriver

Saw this today at work. It's a '72 Grande. It's actually been there a month or so now.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

1969chargerrtse

These two are at a used car dealership.

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

1969chargerrtse

Slowpoke

spotted this beautiful CobraJet in a Menard's parking lot today.  :drool5:
68 R/T LL1
under restoration for the last 25 years

TruckDriver

PETE

Fred

Gee if it was my car I'd do a better job of parking it.
His bumper sticks to far over the line for my liking. Asking for trouble!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Bob T

Yesterday at the supermarket..84 Van
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

TK73

This thing was sheer BADASSNESS   :METAL:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

skip68

Here's a few.   

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mpdlawdog

outside of my buddies shop this morning....
67 GTA 390 mustang matching numbers car for sale
30s ford truck
65 chevelle
and my favorite a cobra real 427 in it waiting for a test drive to make sure everything is OK....yea its 17 degrees here but I really dont care!!
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

Bob T

This afternoon in the rain at 2.45 on the way to the Harbour Bridge, now,  this 70 Coronet is a rare car out here, I've only ever seen two of them in the flesh, this one and a mate of mines FK7 R/T and 1 other for sale down in the South Island
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

HalfastJav

Two doors down from my girlfriends house..........  I tried to buy it just to beat the crap outta it, yet its the likely story...again......... im gonna restore it.  Right, i think mother nature is gonna restore it for him.

ramairthree

well, how about my front yard....

The RR has been treated to 100$ worth of "100 footer" driveway spray and 100$ of decals,
and 650$ or so of new rear rims and all new rubber since.

The Javelin is also a 100$ driveway 100 footer paint job. (and just as much in decals!)

The Pontiac is a real GTO, but not original RA, Judge, 4 speed.  (which means I drive the hell out of it and have a third into it what a real one I was afraid to drive would be)

C_stripes

Nice cars. I love the AMC.

Here's my daily.

with my friends Duster

I paid $1 for the Dart. No joke
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Slowpoke

here is a retired dodge ambulance i spotted in southern Indiana
68 R/T LL1
under restoration for the last 25 years