News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Have any of you been following the Holly Bobo story? Very sad.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, July 13, 2011, 08:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

Here are some details from 3 weeks ago.

http://m.examiner.com/examiner/db_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=iqMQECus&full=true#display

" She said Holly Bobo's parents left for work early the morning of April 13 and were gone at the time of the reported abduction.

The TBI confirmed that at around 7:40 a.m. Holly went out to her car carrying her school supplies, lunch, and some other personal belongings.

Tammy said Tuesday that soon after Holly went outside one of their neighbors called Holly's mom, Karen Bobo, at work to tell her she'd heard someone scream. Karen panicked because their home is located in a very rural area with few homes nearby.

Karen followed her mother's intuition and asked a friend to ride home with her to see if everything was alright. She forgot her cell phone and borrowed her friend's to call Clint, Tammy said.

Tammy said that moments earlier Holly's dog barked and woke Clint up. He told police he looked out the window and saw his sister being led by the arm into the woods. At the time he believed the man who was with her was her boyfriend, Drew Scott.

Given the location of Holly's home and the fact that it was turkey hunting season, it was not uncommon to see people dressed in full camo.

Tammy said that shortly after he woke up Clint received a call from his mom who asked him, "Where's Holly?" He told her that Holly went into the woods with her boyfriend, Drew.

Karen told Clint, "It wasn't Drew," panicked, hung up, and called 911.

Clint was concerned by what his mother said and went outside, Tammy said. He saw blood on the ground, ran back into the house, and called 911.

The two 911 calls went to different counties, Henderson and Decatur.

"After he made the 911 call Clint ran back outside and into the woods to look for Holly, but he saw no sign of her," Tammy said.

According to Tammy, Karen and officials from both Henderson and Decatur Counties soon arrived on the scene. "Law enforcement got there a little after 8 a.m.," Tammy said.

"It wasn't long before the TBI arrived," she said, "and they quickly took over the investigation."

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

RallyeMike

This stuff happens all the time but it's always a sad media darling story that gets lots of attention when the girl is white, not poor and gorgeous. That's the sadder story.

Hopefully it has a good conclusion, and hopefully hey find the guy before he strikes again.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Brock Samson

If the Girl is white and blonde the coverage goes way up, it's a shame for any number of reasons.  :-\

1969chargerrtse

Yes true, it's called " missing white girl syndrome " What amazes me is how many girls/people are kidnapped?  If you google for missing people, wow, a lot of people are missing.  F'd up world.  Yesterday they buried an 8 year old in N.Y that for the first time walked home from his day camp.  The parents showed him the way in the safe neighborhood.  He got lost and asked 1 guy.  That guy killed him and cut him into pieces in his refrigerator. WTF?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

4cruzin

Haven't seen anything about this but what a sad story . . . I hope it has a good ending but have my doubts.   :-\.   She is pretty cute.   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

1969chargerrtse

The sad thing about Holly is, here's this young girl going to Nursing school to help others and this guy just walks up to you and walks you away. And the fact the brother saw it!!  The neighbor heard her, the dog barked, mom was on the way and she is gone just like that. Very sad.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on July 14, 2011, 06:04:48 AM
Yes true, it's called " missing white girl syndrome " What amazes me is how many girls/people are kidnapped?  If you google for missing people, wow, a lot of people are missing.  F'd up world.  Yesterday they buried an 8 year old in N.Y that for the first time walked home from his day camp.  The parents showed him the way in the safe neighborhood.  He got lost and asked 1 guy.  That guy killed him and cut him into pieces in his refrigerator. WTF?
Truly sad & fucked up story..and not to be racist but thank goodness it was another member of the Hasidic community that did it (the boy was from the same community)  Imagine the press if the killer was another nationality?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on July 14, 2011, 05:42:00 PM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on July 14, 2011, 06:04:48 AM
Yes true, it's called " missing white girl syndrome " What amazes me is how many girls/people are kidnapped?  If you google for missing people, wow, a lot of people are missing.  F'd up world.  Yesterday they buried an 8 year old in N.Y that for the first time walked home from his day camp.  The parents showed him the way in the safe neighborhood.  He got lost and asked 1 guy.  That guy killed him and cut him into pieces in his refrigerator. WTF?
Truly sad & fucked up story..and not to be racist but thank goodness it was another member of the Hasidic community that did it (the boy was from the same community)  Imagine the press if the killer was another nationality?
The sad thing about the NY city child is, he was alive and well, but when the guy saw the huge hunt for him he panicked and then killed him.  So the kid was alive until the big search.

" 'I panicked'
The next morning, Aron said, the child was still sleeping "when I was ready to leave."

"So I woke him and told him I'll bring him to his house ... when I saw the flyers I panicked and was afraid," he said. "I was still in panic ... and afraid to bring him home. That is when I went for a towel to smother him in the side room. He fought back a little bit."

.Aron said he again panicked "because I didn't know what to do with the body." He then described in graphic detail how he dismembered the body. "

Brock Samson