News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

throttle body bracket for kick down linkage

Started by drifter69, June 26, 2011, 03:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drifter69

I have a 850 Quick Fuel carb do I need a bracket for the kickdown linkage on my 69? I went to there web site and did not see anything. Anyone hook one up before and give me some advice before I have to figure this out the hard way. I know I needed one when I ran a eddy on my 383, just figured it would be the same. :shruggy:

drifter69

Ok.....how about a holley, I think they are about the same, Ihave just never hooked one up.Any pics would help if I need to make my own bracket I would like to see what others have done. Anyone? :eyes:

drifter69

Is the cable unit being sold the way to go here?  :shruggy: Ron where are you. I know you have a idea of where I should go on this. After looking at the side of my Quick Fuel carb it looks almost identical to a Holley. Just use the factory stud?

John_Kunkel

By "bracket" do you mean the carb throttle lever extension? I believe the QF lever is the same as the Holley so the Holley #20-7 should work.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/HLY-20-7/
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.