News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Aero Cars at Stainless Works Video

Started by Aero426, July 11, 2011, 09:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

If the footage of these cars together doesn't make you want to attend an aero car event...    Seriously, I don't understand why more people don't come out for these meets.    It's a lot of fun and they did a nice job on the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPMv2kvcogo

A383Wing

I wanna go to another one so bad....last one I went to was '99 at 'Dega

<sigh>

Bryan

hemi68charger

Sweet.......... Hope I get to see a lot of that Indiana Midwest country-side........  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

y3chargerrt

pettybird

awesome stuff!  It was the Marty Robbins show there for a while  :lol:

WINGIN IT

Cool , thanks for posting.

The singer of that song sounds familiar.
Do you know who sings it, or the name of the group?

Mopurr

The info was right below the video

Bo Diddley

Roadrunner

Also info to purchase as Itune

moparstuart

I totally agree more people should come out to these events , they are great and addicting .  I hated to miss it and all the great people this year .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

WINGIN IT

Quote from: Mopurr on July 12, 2011, 10:14:15 AM
The info was right below the video

Bo Diddley

Roadrunner

Also info to purchase as Itune

Sorry missed the beginning. I did recognize the voice from a song I have a tape of for years.
Just found the tape and was searching out all the songs , and I didn't know the artist and the song title was wrong on the tape.
When I heard the voice on the Road Runner song I knew that was the guy, didn't realize it was Bo Diddley though.

Thanks a lot, I found the song I was looking for .
It was SAY MAN by Diddley :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIWgNKUMlzM

Sorry for going off topic, but ecstatic to find the song.

And one day I do hope to own a bird to go these events, looks like blast  :2thumbs:

Charger-Bodie

Oh I want to go. Priorities wont let me at the moment. One of these time I will though
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

41husk

That was very cool , Thanks for posting!!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparchris

With the cost of living, gas. etc...  How many of you guys would travel or tow your cars to a meet in California or Arizona?  Not very many I would assume.  I'd love to go to meets, but they are generally just too far to go to justify trailering a car across country for two days. :Twocents:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: moparchris on July 16, 2011, 03:03:27 PM
With the cost of living, gas. etc...  How many of you guys would travel or tow your cars to a meet in California or Arizona?  Not very many I would assume.  I'd love to go to meets, but they are generally just too far to go to justify trailering a car across country for two days. :Twocents:

And there lies the problem.  Most of the really cool gatherings are east of the Mississippi since that's where most of the population is.  It's not just a long day's drive for the left coasters'.

Mopurr

The meet is in Colorado Springs Co next yr

moparstuart

XS29LA47V21

Colorado Springs, that is closer, is there a flier or link for that?  What about the Chargerfever deal there El Dorado, KS on Sept2-4, 2011 (chargerfever.com -near Wichita, KS) which had approaching 100 Chargers there some years ago.  It is not clear to me what rift may exist between some entities... do not care that much frankly, but for me it is all about scoping Chargers and making new Charger friends and the ability to get there and that one is fairly close to me (and Charger  :drool5:specific).   Anything past that 8-10hr drive time away has been difficult to get to (the big east coast  :rotz:stuff).   If I do not peddle my F8 500 (in the for sale area) between now and then I was thinking about dragging it up there to hopefully offset my other projects.   Are any of you going to El Dorado? :popcrn:

moparstuart

Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on July 18, 2011, 08:53:38 AM
Colorado Springs, that is closer, is there a flier or link for that?  What about the Chargerfever deal there El Dorado, KS on Sept2-4, 2011 (chargerfever.com -near Wichita, KS) which had approaching 100 Chargers there some years ago.  It is not clear to me what rift may exist between some entities... do not care that much frankly, but for me it is all about scoping Chargers and making new Charger friends and the ability to get there and that one is fairly close to me (and Charger  :drool5:specific).   Anything past that 8-10hr drive time away has been difficult to get to (the big east coast  :rotz:stuff).   If I do not peddle my F8 500 (in the for sale area) between now and then I was thinking about dragging it up there to hopefully offset my other projects.   Are any of you going to El Dorado? :popcrn:
charger fever I am going to try  , dont have a charger running right now ,so i will be showing up in a plymouth  :D

colorado event updates will be here      http://wwnboa.org/comingevents.htm

200MPH

Charger

moparstuart

200MPH

i might have to hitch a ride with Jr.
Charger

twinscrew698