News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

REAR WINDOWS

Started by superbirdtom, July 20, 2011, 01:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superbirdtom

dOES ANYONE MAKE REAR SUPERBIRD WINDOWS WITH THE PENTASTAR??  AND WHO COULD MAKE ME A SET OF BIRD TRUNK STOPS? AND I MEAN EXACT :scratchchin:

montana bird

Hi, I had bought one of the repo's from iowa glass they got bought out by 3m and do not produce them. IT is still in the crate not sure if it has penstar or not. Good luck on the back window they are a hard item to find, But do pop up every once in awhile.  I am out of town, and had a number of a guy who had a conection in california that was supposed to repo back glass again. I will call him when I get back in a couple of days if you would like. There was a used one on ebay a couple of months but do not know what  it sold for.

superbirdtom

Thanks   I thought for sure someone was repoping them andwith the chrysler logo. We all remember the russo and steele superbird rear window that fractured and was not factory.   Ill keep my eye out on ebay, The trunk stops are real thick steel and crudly welded in.  Tanks

pettybird

my repop back glass came with the logo, as does my Daytona repop glass.  I think it was standard...I didn't pay extra for it.