News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Let's ruin it for everyone

Started by 69CoronetRT, July 25, 2011, 11:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stripedelete

Rocky wins the rematch. (and then jumps the shark)

Alaskan_TA

Elvis Presley really did leave the building.

A383Wing

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on July 28, 2011, 11:32:31 PM
Elvis Presley really did leave the building.

I heard he didn't die...he just went home

lisiecki1

You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant......excepting Alice.
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

ChgrSteve67

I didn't get anything, I had to pay $50 and pick up the trash.

69CoronetRT

Getting a little off track....

The book is a Bible and Eli is blind.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

ChgrSteve67

Kern Dog

I thought Mount Everest was dry land...?

ChgrSteve67

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on July 29, 2011, 07:51:44 PM
Pikes Peak is dry land

I was just seeing if anyone was paying attention

Kern Dog

Mike DC

She kidnapped herself, man. 

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Black Charger

A383Wing

Sabre

In every movie or tv show in which you see a Dodge Charger...............................................................

It gets DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flame:

So don't think it will make it...it WON'T!!!

Alaskan_TA

69CoronetRT

Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

AKcharger

OK here's some real ones

- In the movie Insidious the father finds and returns he son from his out of body experience but while father is trying to return to his body at the end of the movie, he's possed by an old women from his past who steals his body
- In Shutter Island Leo Decapria is not really a federal agent on assignment. He's an inmate at the insitution he's investigating playing that role as part of his therapy and there's no missing lady
- In The happening plants are causing people to go beserk. The ending shows a few months later when it all appears over...but it starts again.
- The Village is really set in modern times, it's just uber isolated and the monster isn't real, it's other towns people dressed up to keep people from leaving
- In Devil its the old lady and she kills everyone in the elevator except the white guy in the hoodie

That should be enough spoilage  :yesnod:

Bob T

The Professor ( William Hurt ) and his wife cant stop morphing back into Apes in  Altered States
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on July 25, 2011, 11:51:22 PM
A post on another thread got me to thinking about famous spoilers. Post your favorites.

If you don't like knowing the ending of a move, book or TV show, don't read the thread.

Darth is Luke's father - Star Wars
No one shot JR. It was a dream - Dallas
Tony Perkins is 'the mother' - Psycho
Spock doesn't really die. - Star Trek movie series.
The butler did it.

Next.....
That's funny, Luke does not look like Darth

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on July 26, 2011, 06:00:47 PM
The product actually will NOT add inches to your, uh.... well, you know.

How do you know ? :smilielol:

lisiecki1

joe was correct about putting toilet water on the crops and he becomes the president.
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

69CoronetRT

Quote from: AKcharger on August 02, 2011, 01:03:15 AM

OK here's some real ones

- In the movie Insidious the father finds and returns he son from his out of body experience but while father is trying to return to his body at the end of the movie, he's possed by an old women from his past who steals his body
- In Shutter Island Leo Decapria is not really a federal agent on assignment. He's an inmate at the insitution he's investigating playing that role as part of his therapy and there's no missing lady
- In The happening plants are causing people to go beserk. The ending shows a few months later when it all appears over...but it starts again.
- The Village is really set in modern times, it's just uber isolated and the monster isn't real, it's other towns people dressed up to keep people from leaving
- In Devil its the old lady and she kills everyone in the elevator except the white guy in the hoodie

Atta boy!

Ponch ®

In the finale of the Sopranos, Tony gets
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Kern Dog

Quote from: lisiecki1 on August 02, 2011, 11:06:16 AM
joe was correct about putting toilet water on the crops and he becomes the president.

Don't you mean... NOT SURE  ???