News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

general lee guitar.

Started by BigBlockSam, August 02, 2005, 10:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Brock Samson

"while most folks wouldn't want to, this guitar can actually be played!"

the guitar equivelant of a trailer-queen, you can tell this dudes' a real player...  :-\

FastbackJon

You could always just resort to playing the first twelve notes of Dixie.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

my73charger

I would play it like crazy..not into shelfing something in hopes that it will be worth something someday.  I would rather enjoy it now. :yesnod:

BigBlockSam

it's a crappy little guitar. play it, smash it into the drums.    :METAL:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

Crazy440

Cheap fake Strat.  Not even a Fender
I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.

Drache

It's not a REAL General Lee guitar! There is no 01 on it!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Blusmbl

I'd have to pass, too.  I'll stick to my SG.  :icon_smile_tongue:
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

PlumBad70

Quote from: Blusmbl on August 03, 2005, 06:55:26 PM
I'd have to pass, too.   I'll stick to my SG.   :icon_smile_tongue:

Me to, I'll stay with my 2 gibson's,2 martin's, warshburn, applause, epiphone, fender, flying V  ;)
Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

4cruzin

I agree that guitar is .  Thats just a souvenier according to that seller!!  I'll stick to my gibson and ibanez!!  lol 

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

BigBlockSam

old fender basses, i own over 30 of them . Peace-Rene

ClassicStack

Put some good pickups in it and use it for a stage guitar. I mean the guitar is crap but would make a good stage guitar. For one thing if it get's stolen who care's.

Blusmbl

I'd imagine if you threw a humbucker in the bridge you could at least mask the crappy resonance from the el-cheapo wood. :D
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

Ghoste

Fender made at least one GL Strat for Kenny Wayne Shepherd but I still wouldn't want one.