News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger, door handle linkage rods?

Started by madmike, October 11, 2011, 07:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madmike

'68 Charger, re-assembling a rolling shell.  I went to install my exterior door handles, and have discovered that I am missing linkage rods.  I need a left door and right door linkage rods, as shown in the photos.

Where can I get these rods and clips?  I haven't seen them offered in reproduction catalogs.  It seems like every junk Charger I see, the guy doesn't want to sell any parts off of it, he wants to sell the whole junk car for 3K-5K, when it isn't worth $500!  Sorry for the rant...

Does anybody have a left/right pair of these they can come off of, or know where I can get a pair?  Thanks!

68blue

Y1 has the clips, don't know about the rods. I did find that my origional rods would not fit the repro door handles, too long. I took the old mechanism out of the origional handles and put it in the repro.