News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Found something good to do with your "extra cash" laying around.

Started by Charger_Fan, January 18, 2006, 04:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

I thought I'd share this here, for anyone that is also a member of Cuda-Chally.com, but isn't aware of this project yet...this is Mopar folks helpin' Mopar folks!  :pity:

One of their members needs to sell his 'Cuda to get himself out of some hot water...there's another member who is currently stationed in Iraq, who has never been able to buy a 'Cuda. The members of C-C.com would like to help fix that problem. ;D

It's being kept as a surprise for when he returns, so I can't reveal the whole story here. If you're already a member of C-C.com, you can view this link; http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=16732.0
If you're not a member, you'll be locked out of this particular area. The mods are doing this so the member in Iraq won't stumble on the plan accidentally.

For anyone responding to this thread here, please DON'T POST THE MEMBER'S SCREEN NAME HERE...I do want to help, but don't want to let the cat outta the bag. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)