News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Screw the McRib, There's a New Bond Girl!!

Started by Old Moparz, November 03, 2011, 01:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Any James Bond movie fans on here? (There has to be....lol)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bérénice Marlohe Confirmed for 'Bond 23' as Two More Join the Cast

While we don't have a title (possibly Skyfall?) or a confirmed synopsis for the next Bond film, it looks like we have a new Bond girl. The Daily Mail confirms earlier rumors that French actress Bérénice Marlohe has been picked by Sam Mendes to become one of the iconic vixens in the spy franchise. You won't have to go too far down the page on a Google Image search to see why she'll make a perfect Bond girl, following in the recent footsteps of Eva Green and Olga Kurylenko. This will mark Marlohe's English-language film debut, but she's not the only new addition to the anticipated next installment in the Bond franchise.

According to the source, Brits Helen McCrory (who played Narcissa Malfoy in the later installments of the Harry Potter franchise) and Ben Whishaw (I'm Not There and the upcoming adaptation of Cloud Atlas) have joined the cast in still unnamed roles. They join Daniel Craig reprising his role as Agent 007 along with returning cast members Judi Dench and Rory Kinnear. New to the cast are Javier Bardem as Bond's nemesis and Ralph Fiennes in some top secret role. Naomi Harris also shows up as the infamous, rotating Miss Moneypenny role a.k.a. the first woman we see James attempt to sleep with before he sleeps with the Bond girl. The tentatively titled Bond 23 hits theaters November 9, 2012, but there's likely more to come, so stay tuned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking forward to it.   :2thumbs:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

41husk

Yep! I would rather have that than a McRib :nana: I doubt if you buy one of those you can get another for a dollar :smilielol:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Budnicks

Quote from: 41husk on November 03, 2011, 01:28:47 PM
Yep! I would rather have that than a McRib :nana: I doubt if you buy one of those you can get another for a dollar :smilielol:
Oh to only dream, shit I'm old enough to be her father, oh well... The McRib is gross, She's fine, there's no comparison 
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

41husk

I am old enough to be her father also, but I'm pretty sure she aint my daughter :D
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

nvrbdn

dang, im missin somethin. in the first pic she looks like a plastic maniquin. and the second pic, that smile is killing me. nothin wrong with the rest. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

41husk

1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Chryco Psycho

64dartgt

Certainly more meat on her than in a McRib  :smilielol:

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

BrianShaughnessy

When the only thing Bond films have going for them is hot babes...  shouldn't they at least have a hot babe?   I've seen better babes in Bond films...  granted she's probably hotter than
90% of the other women out there but there's room for improvement.

The mcrib on the other hand is a miracle of modern science  :2thumbs:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Dino

So all made up that's the best she's gonna look?   :eek2:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Old Moparz

Found these....  :D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Dino

Kinda focusing on parts of the last picture here.....

But no, the face is not the best I've seen.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

PocketThunder

Bond 23?  There are 23 total bond films?  I need to park my but on the couch during thankgiving this year for TNT's 7 days of double oh seven..... :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

71charger

I guess the animal they use for the mcrib isnt extinct after all!!!!......... again :icon_smile_big:
I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of bubble gum.

A383Wing

hope she makes enough money to fix the face...everything else is fine