News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Parking a 1951 Cadillac

Started by Tilar, November 13, 2011, 06:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

60 years later and it still isn't a standard feature on new cars... Probably because of women drivers.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8o-H86w9ps
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

C_stripes

Thats kind of cool. I wonder how it transfers the power to that wheel

Imagin the donuts you could do. :)
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Tilar on November 13, 2011, 06:49:42 PM
60 years later and it still isn't a standard feature on new cars... Probably because of women drivers.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8o-H86w9ps
Really, you went there ?  :slap:

Tilar

:lol:  Sorry Jackie, I guess if a woman can handle a muscle car that would exempt them from the above mentioned comment...

Does that get me out of the dog house?  :angel:
Dave  

Tilar

Quote from: C_stripes on November 13, 2011, 06:55:43 PM
Thats kind of cool. I wonder how it transfers the power to that wheel

Imagin the donuts you could do. :)

I don't know how it transfers but it says it gets its power from the driveshaft. I'd like to crawl under it to see.  I bet you could get someone dizzy in that thing.  :smilielol:
Dave  

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Tilar on November 13, 2011, 07:43:47 PM
:lol:  Sorry Jackie, I guess if a woman can handle a muscle car that would exempt them from the above mentioned comment...

Does that get me out of the dog house?  :angel:
Your good.  :cheers:  I had the Challenger out today. The 1st time I was able to drive in 6 weeks. I just wanted to keep driving. Shelby saw my black marks today.  :misbehaving: :drive:   :drive:   :D  She said hi.  :wave:

Tilar

:wave: Shelby!     With the weather hanging on like it has, I'm wanting to get the 73 back out!    :drive:
Dave