News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone know anything about this racecar?

Started by Mopurr, January 07, 2012, 09:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar John

Brent & Sheri,
Congrats on the Nichels chassis! It was advertised here locally in the Indiana Auto and RV trader paper. I contacted Doug ( AERO426 ) right away! I hope you can get some back history on the car and how it was raced originally!
MJ

BigBlackDodge

Mopurr

Thanks John already researching and have talked to d newlun
Working on the Les snow and super bee part now
It looked so wicked as the super bee

Aero426

Quote from: Mopar John on January 11, 2012, 10:00:58 PM
Brent & Sheri,
Congrats on the Nichels chassis! It was advertised here locally in the Indiana Auto and RV trader paper. I contacted Doug ( AERO426 ) right away! I hope you can get some back history on the car and how it was raced originally!
MJ

That ad sure got plenty of action for a trader paper ad.    It hit Moparts,  the model car message board,  Mopar John saw it.   Rich Kelley saw it.    Uncle Milt went to look at it,  He was next in line if Brent and Sherri opted out.    It was not going to last long with the power of the interwebz.   

notabird

Uncle Milt gave me race car fever years ago at Monster Mopar.He gave me a ride in the Brevak car--hemis are awesome!
Brent

notabird

I guess this makes use a member of the RC Bastard group

70Sbird

Quote from: notabird on January 12, 2012, 10:32:01 AM
I guess this makes use a member of the RC Bastard group

DC.com needs a "like" button!
Congrats to you two on a great find.
Sherri, I can almost hear you making those race Hemi noises from here!
:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Scott Faulkner

Mopurr

thanks Scott, you gave me my morning laugh

Doug said put the seat over there and sit in it and I will take a picture, it is not possible to sit in a racecar seat and not pretend to drive...... :lol:

I am just waiting for getting it running to actually drive it......I already told Brent, we may have some sharing issues

it is my birthday present, so I think I get to drive it first!

moparstuart

Quote from: Mopurr on January 12, 2012, 11:31:48 AM
thanks Scott, you gave me my morning laugh

Doug said put the seat over there and sit in it and I will take a picture, it is not possible to sit in a racecar seat and not pretend to drive...... :lol:

I am just waiting for getting it running to actually drive it......I already told Brent, we may have some sharing issues

it is my birthday present, so I think I get to drive it first!
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:   great present   , you will remember that one for a long time 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?