News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

electronic voltage regulator required with higher amp alt on my 68?

Started by grdprx, December 22, 2011, 07:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grdprx

Thanks again guys!  I've put some miles on her, running good for now. Moving on to other issues now, the project continues.  :2thumbs:

Charger RT

good to hear its good. I had surgery a few months ago with a slow recovery and have been unable to drive mine since. So last week I had my 17 year old son drive me around. I don't know who had more fun him or me.  :2thumbs:

grdprx

Quote from: Charger RT on April 18, 2012, 08:06:19 PM
good to hear its good. I had surgery a few months ago with a slow recovery and have been unable to drive mine since. So last week I had my 17 year old son drive me around. I don't know who had more fun him or me.  :2thumbs:

That's good stuff right there!!  Get well soon.   :2thumbs:

68neverlate

Quote from: Charger RT on April 18, 2012, 08:06:19 PM

I'll bet you both enjoyed that!  Hopefully you'll be back behind the wheel soon.    :2thumbs:

Speedy recovery Tim....   :yesnod:   :cheers:   

Charger RT

thanks
I am mostly healed I just have a spot about the size of a quarter that does not want to heal. They have put stitches there 3 times and it just opens up. The steering wheel rubs that spot.

My son drives the charger just like my brother and I drove it at that age. Smile ear to ear.  :2thumbs: