News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Troy, Need some help!

Started by 2fast4u, January 21, 2006, 11:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fast4u

Hi Troy

Terry(2fast4u) here.  I have a question for another member who is having trouble getting in/on the Message Board.   It's my cousin who goes by the user name(we think) 72_rallye or possibly rallye_72.  He tried both of the names and thinks he may have his password wrong, not sure.  But when he tries to log in, it tells him that his "user name" is not valid(or something like that).

From past times that I've got IM's from him on here, it seems more like the first name was the one he used.  He also tried to re-register under 72_rallye and it tells him that that name is allready taken.  I know that your always swamped with so many things allready but we would appreciate any help at all when "you" have time! 

His past job of working at Denver Intl. Airport for 4days on and 4days off and living in SW Kansas driving back and forth didn't give him much time to be on the board and raise a family too.  Now....he is laid off and looking for new work and has more time to be here but can't get back on. :'( 

PS   We both enjoy being a part of this huge family....and I deeply appreciate all of the hard work and time that you and all the moderators do for us!  Keeping it respectable here makes it fun here!

2fast

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Troy

I may be able to help. "72_rallye" is a valid user and it looks like they are in Kansas. "rallye_72" doesn't exist. If he can't log in then he's probably using the wrong password. When you register there's a thing to enter a secret question which nobody bothers to fill out. It's useful in these types of circumstances since it allows a person to retrieve their password... :P

I can reset it but send me a PM with his email address first please.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.