News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger 500 HEMI With 68 marker lights and interior!

Started by Mikesmoparperformance, February 01, 2012, 07:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikesmoparperformance

Hi Guys,

I posted soms photo's of this car in the Back in the day pictures topic. Some ask where it is now? I though well let's posit here also, maybe some one knows more about this car. :shruggy: Is it still allround :scratchchin:. I'am also curious about it :popcrn:

Charger 500 HEMI With 68 marker lights and interior :popcrn:

Pictures: :cheers:

MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

69_500

Car is still owned by the same person who had it in the late 70's as far as I know. I haven't seen the car since the late 1980's, and as far as I know the person who has it will likely never get rid of it or the other AERO cars he has.

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: 69_500 on February 01, 2012, 07:58:11 PM
Car is still owned by the same person who had it in the late 70's as far as I know. I haven't seen the car since the late 1980's, and as far as I know the person who has it will likely never get rid of it or the other AERO cars he has.

That's great news!! Awesome that the guy still has that car! Good thing he is keeping it. Cars as rare as this one. Won't not be forsale any time soon. And if so this car would not be cheep :Twocents:
MOPAR OR NO CAR

69_500

Last time I saw the car though it was painted more of an R4 red than the maroon. but I have been told it is back to its original shade now, and I think he has taken the chrome out of the engine compartment that he had on the car in the early 80's.

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: 69_500 on February 01, 2012, 08:03:59 PM
Last time I saw the car though it was painted more of an R4 red than the maroon. but I have been told it is back to its original shade now, and I think he has taken the chrome out of the engine compartment that he had on the car in the early 80's.

I would be great if there where are some more photo's of the car :drool5:. Good thing that  the car has his orginal color back. :2thumbs:
MOPAR OR NO CAR

squeakfinder

That was quick! Is there anything odd about the quarter panels? Or am I just seeing things?
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Ghoste

I thought I had also heard that the car has been returned to a little more stock appearance than it was when it was making the rounds at the car shows.

richRTSE

Mikesmoparperformance

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: squeakfinder on February 01, 2012, 08:20:18 PM

That was quick! Is there anything odd about the quarter panels? Or am I just seeing things?

I see it to they look way different!
MOPAR OR NO CAR

pettybird

he definitely still has the car.

I also haven't seen it at a show since I was a kid, but I DO remember him showing up with velvet ropes to keep people away, mirrors for the underside...and this was for DSAC meets!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE