News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wiw

Started by rattlehead_74, January 04, 2012, 09:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rattlehead_74

and the tail light panel, it will 

Vainglory, Esq.

Sorry, not much.  Nobody really wants to buy their cars that way.  I'm thinking $1000 tops.

Slowpoke

I agree, even though the new sheet metal might be worth more than $1000 that's the top dollar i would pay.
The cost of getting everything else , even if you make it a stripped down and dirty runner is enormous.
68 R/T LL1
under restoration for the last 25 years

kab69440

If it's a post car, let me know. I'm looking for a complete quarter(pop-out) window and stainless setup. Sounds like a parts pile anyhow...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Rolling_Thunder

I would pay $1000 for it - but then again I want a 70 RR and to get rid of my 69 RR shell...        70 RRs make nice clones   :D
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

rabidue

I've been trying to sell my 70 sport satellite with new floors, quarters, re-chromed bumpers, 383, 318, 440, a833 4 speed, and other newer parts for $3000, for 3 years now. good luck getting $$ for it. now it sits in a barn waiting for either my finances to get better or I give it away. with 6k invested, Ill wait till my finances get better

rt green

what part of the country is the sattilite sitting?
third string oil changer

moparstuart

Quote from: rabidue on January 05, 2012, 09:06:31 AM
I've been trying to sell my 70 sport satellite with new floors, quarters, re-chromed bumpers, 383, 318, 440, a833 4 speed, and other newer parts for $3000, for 3 years now. good luck getting $$ for it. now it sits in a barn waiting for either my finances to get better or I give it away. with 6k invested, Ill wait till my finances get better
pictures  ??????????????????? :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

rabidue

satellite is sitting near Port Huron, Michigan

nvrbdn

dang guys, that sounds like a decent price for someone needing a project. definately like to see pic's. i might be lined up behind the others waiting to see how this one turns out.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

rattlehead_74

well i screwed something up...lol  but thanks for the responses ...the car is a non post car btw.....thanks again for the insight :2thumbs: