News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 rallye gauge help

Started by cowboy4x4n, January 11, 2012, 02:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy4x4n

guys,

Any help would be appreciated.  I just bought my dream car a 69 charger with 318.  The gauge cluster has the rallye gauges i believe.  tik tok tac speedo alt  temp fuel and oil pressure.  Problem i have is only the speedo and fuel work.  I tried connecting the temp gauge to a new sender and connecting the tak to the ground on the coil.  This is my first mopar and not sure about the wiring behind the dash.  Any help or schematics would be great.

Thanks

cowboy4x4n

WHITE AND RED 69

I think your best bet would be to pull the cluster and inspect the circuit board. Check to see if any wires are not connected or if any of the pins on the circuit board are loose or missing. Did you try a new sending unit for the oil pressure? Do all the lights work? If the board and wiring is all good then it could just be the gauges are bad. You can get replacements from charger specialties if that is the case.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

cowboy4x4n

oh thank you for your reply i will try and do that.  i could re wire a chevy all day.  mopar still has me scratching my head.