News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cruise ship accident,wow !!

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, January 14, 2012, 08:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatrickPeeters

Patrick  :punkrocka:

bull

Nice pic. :2thumbs: The latest story I'm hearing is that Cap'n Crunch was doing an unauthorized maneuver so that the ship's head waiter could wave at his family on one of the shores. After getting too close, running aground and gouging a hole in the bottom, Cap'n Crunch then limped the ship to its present location and grounded it so it would be close to shore (the only smart move he made that day).

Cooter

And people laugh at me when I pull a "BA Barackas" and refuse to fly, or go on a cruise ship.

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Musicman

The Captain is all done... Coast Guard has audio of his refusal to return to the vessel. The Italian coast guard repeatedly ordered him to return and oversee the ship's evacuation, but he was a no go.

bobs66440

Senseless, pathetic waste of human life. :rotz:

DC_1

Quote from: Dino on January 16, 2012, 12:54:56 PM
Was this one of those 'hold my beer, I'm gonna try sumthin' incidents?

Or possibly in this case, "hold my glass of Pinot!"

nvrbdn

Quote from: Musicman on January 17, 2012, 11:59:20 AM
The Captain is all done... Coast Guard has audio of his refusal to return to the vessel. The Italian coast guard repeatedly ordered him to return and oversee the ship's evacuation, but he was a no go.

yep he's toast :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ponch ®

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 17, 2012, 01:37:27 PM
Quote from: Musicman on January 17, 2012, 11:59:20 AM

yep he's toast :2thumbs:

like he wasnt already?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bull

Two of the least-valued traits in a captain of a 950-foot long cruise ship: taking stupid risks that endanger the lives of thousands of people, and cowardice. I guess we could add to that the fact that he's a self-centered liar, incapable of facing any responsibility for his actions.

Personally, I think the jackass should be keelhauled.

ChgrSteve67

Looks like we need to have ourselves a good old fashion hanging.

A383Wing

Quote from: Cooter on January 17, 2012, 07:47:19 AM
And people laugh at me when I pull a "BA Barackas" and refuse to fly, or go on a cruise ship.

probably not the only reason people are laughing at you

Bryan

F8-4life

Heard the some of the captians audio on the news and it is disgraceful, worst thing is a coward. Guy should be reassiagned to dumpster duty...

Fred

Quote from: F8-4life on January 18, 2012, 12:47:37 AM
Heard the some of the captians audio on the news and it is disgraceful, worst thing is a coward. Guy should be reassiagned to dumpster duty...
Behind bars.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Quote from: A383Wing on January 17, 2012, 10:55:55 PM

Bryan

:stirthepot:  :D

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

nh_mopar_fan

Compare this guy to say, oh, Capt Sullenberger. Friggin coward.  :rotz:

Reminds me of all those old jokes about the Italian Navy/Army.

Hear about the new Italian tank? 1 speed forward but 4 speeds in reverse.   :smilielol:

BrianShaughnessy

Sometimes the NY Post gets a good zinger in for a headline.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

nh_mopar_fan

nvrbdn

still cant find the couple from the states that went on their first big vacation after they raised their kids and retired.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Darkman

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on January 18, 2012, 10:55:03 AM
Sometimes the NY Post gets a good zinger in for a headline.

Yeah I know it's tuna, but is it chicken or fish!
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

mauve66

yeah, the ship was actually headed the other way when it ran aground and then basically spun around as it went down so now its facing the way it came
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

BigBlockSam

the new york post headline is priceless "Chicken of the Sea"
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

greenpigs

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 18, 2012, 12:13:00 PM
still cant find the couple from the states that went on their first big vacation after they raised their kids and retired.

We did that this past September & one time was enough.

Buy her something nice and yourself Charger parts...much better use of the money.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Cooter

Quote from: Fred on January 18, 2012, 01:34:27 AM
Quote from: A383Wing on January 17, 2012, 10:55:55 PM

Bryan

:stirthepot:  :D

Yeah, I let that one slide. Figured I'd take the high road and simply ignore this one as another simpleton post. :rofl:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

bull

Today the latest news regarding the chicken of the sea, Cap'n Crunch, is that he apparently told police that he tripped and fell into a lifeboat. ::) That's why he left the ship... because he tripped... and fell... into a lifeboat.

No, seriously. That's what he told them. :rotz:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/cruise-captain-claimed-tripped-lifeboat-report/story?id=15386279