News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Photos of Old General Lee's

Started by MoparManJim, January 22, 2012, 09:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kikgas01

Just sayn. See how it makes people feel? :D Just a opinion and we all know what those are like! :nana:

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

The70RT

Quote from: kikgas01 on January 24, 2012, 09:00:54 AM
Quote from: The70RT on January 23, 2012, 11:50:56 PM
Quote from: kikgas01 on January 23, 2012, 07:38:53 PM
Quote from: The70RT on January 22, 2012, 10:46:32 PM
I think every picture of a general lee is on here, all you got to do is search....there is at least 1 new thread every few days. Might as well put all 5,000 pics on this thread though  ::)
Then why do you read any threads that even have the word "General Lee" in it? Just to post something negative?

Negative?....not as negative as all these hidious pics on here. It just seems people post GL threads just to post them.....because most are the same thing over and over. Why do I keep looking on them....I guess to try to figure out what all the hype is about......still haven't.
All I`m saying is don`t read them if you are just goung to gripe about it and move on. Alot of people like them. Just like you like 70 Chargers and I think they are hidious. They look like a vacuum but I don`t gripe about it. I keep my crappy comments to my self so I don`t wreck someones day. Just sayin...

Sorry if wrecked your day.... :'( :'(
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cooter

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on January 24, 2012, 11:31:26 AM
Quote from: RiverRaider on January 23, 2012, 08:40:45 PM
This site has cool back in the day and today pics.
http://www.dukesofhazzard01.com/hcbeforeandafter.html

Very cool pics. Thanks for posting the site.  :2thumbs:

X3!!! Excellent post! Love to see before and after pics. Amazing how much has changed and how much hasn't.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

68RT4ME

Here's another old photo of GL on his 1HP Charger. I believe his name was Traveler. Just tryin to help  :D

'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

MoparManJim

Quote from: 68RT4ME on January 24, 2012, 01:50:59 PM
Here's another old photo of GL on his 1HP Charger. I believe his name was Traveler. Just tryin to help  :D

You guys can stop being smart ass's. I mean the car not the guy or a horse.. okay.  :2thumbs:

kikgas01

Quote from: The70RT on January 24, 2012, 11:55:56 AM
I think every picture of a general lee is on here, all you got to do is search....there is at least 1 new thread every few days. Might as well put all 5,000 pics on this thread though  ::)
Then why do you read any threads that even have the word "General Lee" in it? Just to post something negative?

Negative?....not as negative as all these hidious pics on here. It just seems people post GL threads just to post them.....because most are the same thing over and over. Why do I keep looking on them....I guess to try to figure out what all the hype is about......still haven't.
All I`m saying is don`t read them if you are just goung to gripe about it and move on. Alot of people like them. Just like you like 70 Chargers and I think they are hidious. They look like a vacuum but I don`t gripe about it. I keep my crappy comments to my self so I don`t wreck someones day. Just sayin...

I was refering to others. Sorry if I wrecked yours as well. I could give a shit. Just tired of the GL bashers from the peanut gallery getting their panties in a bunch over the GL threads just to put some stupid comment down. Some need to get the sand out of their vagina. Guess that is why I own this LMFAO!

Click on the last pic lol.

Fred

Quote from: Cooter on January 24, 2012, 12:13:25 PM
Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on January 24, 2012, 11:31:26 AM

Very cool pics. Thanks for posting the site.  :2thumbs:

X3!!! Excellent post! Love to see before and after pics. Amazing how much has changed and how much hasn't.

x4 Loved them.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

aussiemuscle

Quote from: 68RT4ME on January 23, 2012, 10:01:22 AM
Here's one with Reb Flag and all. I hope it works for you... :rofl:

he's quite popular for someone on the loosing team. certainly a lot of threads on this forum about him.............what car?

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: kikgas01 on January 24, 2012, 03:23:18 PM

I was refering to others. Sorry if I wrecked yours as well. I could give a shit. Just tired of the GL bashers from the peanut gallery getting their panties in a bunch over the GL threads just to put some stupid comment down. Some need to get the sand out of their vagina. Guess that is why I own this LMFAO!

:2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

MoparMotel

Cool car, I bet that thing is some fun to drive around  :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger

404NOTFOUND

If anyone wants to visit General Lee, his house still stands at Arlington National Cemetary in Virginia and his grave is right next to it. I can't remember or not if there is a road out front for a photo op with your Charger.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

bill440rt

VERY interesting.
I thought the old Boar's Nest building wasn't standing anymore??
Didn't another member here make a video of his road trip to different places where they filmed as well? I thought I remembered seeing that posted.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

MoparManJim

Quote from: bill440rt on January 24, 2012, 08:26:52 PM

VERY interesting.
I thought the old Boar's Nest building wasn't standing anymore??
Didn't another member here make a video of his road trip to different places where they filmed as well? I thought I remembered seeing that posted.

There was TB that did a DVD/s. an Also another guy out in CA that made a DVD as well with a friend of his as they worked together to make a DVD for the fans too. So it's hard to tell which group you seen.  

kikgas01

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on January 24, 2012, 07:33:14 PM

:2thumbs:
Pretty sweet huh bud? You are the bomb! Thanks again. I hope to maybe get another car from ya. You are a VERY honest person! Thanks again buddy!

skip68

Love that Hazzard police car.....   :2thumbs: :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

Fred

TK73

Much rather have the Fury than a GL...   :icon_smile_big:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

kikgas01

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

404NOTFOUND

Quote from: TK73 on January 25, 2012, 12:32:35 AM
Much rather have the Fury than a GL...   :icon_smile_big:

Those Furys were some of the coolest cop cars ever. Back in the day, I got a couple of cops doing radar to show me their engines. The local Toronto cops had 360s but the provincial OPP cars had 440s. Always wanted one of those.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.