News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The eBay $5,000 69 Charger deal...............................................

Started by skip68, February 13, 2012, 07:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elanmars

thank you thank you.

now i'm curious about the car, how's that interior? anything else it's going to need down the road? do you all have a replacement for the broken part of the grille? is the price including delivery?

1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: elanmars on February 21, 2012, 05:07:50 PM
thank you thank you.

now i'm curious about the car, how's that interior? anything else it's going to need down the road? do you all have a replacement for the broken part of the grille? is the price including delivery?

No grill parts. It needs the typical stuff a car would need from setting so long, belts, hoses, radiator has some bad patches that are starting to leak, go through and check the brake system. I just put a new edelbrock carb on it and new plugs but still could use new plug wires. Probably could use new shocks all the way around because when you really get on it the front end wants to lift and get a little crazy. The interior could use a dash cap, the carpet is not correct, the headliner doesn't sag but was poorly done. The seats don't have any tears or rips. Its just and older interior job. Price doesn't include delivery. Any more question or specific pics just shoot me a pm and I will get them to you.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T