News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who sells the jack adapter cradles for car doors??

Started by Indygenerallee, February 17, 2012, 01:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indygenerallee

Guys I am having a heck of a time finding a jack adapter cradle to rest the car door in putting them on (making life much more easy!!) I had a buddy a few years ago that was going to sell me the one he had and like a retard I did not buy it! Now I can't find anyone that sells them. I figured Harbor Freight would have had one but I found nothing on their site I googled it and could not find one, nothing on Ebay either I may have to ask the Matco rep tonight when he stops by but I really don't wanna shell out big $$$$ for one, I figure a cheapy should be around $100.00?
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

nvrbdn

i seen on stacy david gears a couple weeks ago that he showed how to make a home made one. it worked great. mabey bring his site up and search for it and see if its on there. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Indygenerallee

Thanks for the reply guys I finally had found one, Steck door hanger is what the technical term was!  ::) Anyway found one on Ebay $95.00 including shipping So it's on it's way so I don't have to break my back with these heavy doors! I love ma Mopar to death but door weight on these old Mopes was not her specialty!!!! :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.