News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WANTED: all pics of chopped second generation chargers

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, January 25, 2006, 04:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

if any of you have any pics of chopped/and tubbed second gen chargers POST POST POST!!!!!!!!! ;D-MATT

RD

Quote from: F8 69 CHARGER PUNK on January 25, 2006, 04:44:19 PM
if any of you have any pics of chopped/and tubbed second gen chargers POST POST POST!!!!!!!!! ;D-MATT

your joking right?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Chris G.

Here's one that's about to get it.  :shruggy:

hydroforce

'68 CHARGER -'05 RUMBLE BEE 4X4 -'05 RAM 2500 Deisel  -'94 GMC VAN 4X4
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2191750/1 -'68 CHARGER
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2190250 '05 RUMBLE BEE

Charger_Fan

Wasn't that one on eGouge last year sometime? The tubbed car with a bone stock looking engine? :smilielol:

Hey Matt, how about a 69 Charger Convertible with a BIN of 5K? ;D LINKY

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 25, 2006, 05:39:14 PM
Wasn't that one on eGouge last year sometime? The tubbed car with a bone stock looking engine? :smilielol:

Hey Matt, how about a 69 Charger Convertible with a BIN of 5K? ;D LINKY

That's just dumb!  ::) :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_big:

WTH was the guy thinkin'?  :rotz:

If'n yer gonna scam, at least try.  :icon_smile_dissapprove: :yesnod:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Where did you get that from CF?  It's not ebay because I tried to click the sellers feedback (somehow managed 28 with 100% positive) and it didn't work.  Then I tried clicking sellers other auctions and there wasn't even a link.  Then I looked close at the URL and it doesn't even say ebay in it.   ???
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

chargervert

My Chargervert is as chopped as they get!,but I would never chop an original Charger! You don't mess with perfection! :icon_smile_cool:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 253862656971 on January 25, 2006, 06:16:23 PM
Where did you get that from CF?  It's not ebay because I tried to click the sellers feedback (somehow managed 28 with 100% positive) and it didn't work.  Then I tried clicking sellers other auctions and there wasn't even a link.  Then I looked close at the URL and it doesn't even say ebay in it.   ???
WOAH! :o Now THAT's weird!!
If you quote my post above, it shows the eGouge link as I found it; http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969-RS-SS-Camaro-Convertible-BIN-5000_W0QQitemZ4607682414QQcategoryZ6199QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But if you actually click my link & wait a second, it changes to this; http://mail.sentco.net/Session/20591-1vnETuuIJcttHXvYYKjY/WebFile/Passenger_Vehicles_W0QQitemZ4606732174QQcategoryZ6323QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem.htm

Those friggin' scammers sure do know their tricks, don't they? :brickwall:
Last week there was one that after the page loaded, it wouldn't scroll down or anything...it was frozen. Then if you clicked anywhere on the screen, it opened a window telling you that you need to be "pre-approved" & to e-mail him first. Telvis had fun with him for a while. ;D

BTW, I found the Camaro originally by searching eGouge for Chargers, like I normally do. :icon_smile_wink:

*EDIT* Looks like the scam-swatters at eBay killed that 1st link, but the scammer's 2nd link is still alive...DON'T ANYBODY BE BIDDING ON THAT 2ND LINK!!!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

THE CHARGER PUNK

very funny burnt 70 r/t, that yellow tubbed 70 looks mean my aunt is supplying storage for an original triple black 70 r/t se charger with a white bumblebee stripe and factory go-wing it has a 440 6-pack but is not an original 6-pack car justa base 440 next time im out there i will definitely take alot of pictures-MATT

Chad L. Magee

I can give you a pic of a chopped up charger, but I don't think that is what you want ;)..........
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

dd44068

Charger Aficionado

Heh... I took the pic of that Yellow one...  When I went to look at a '68 for Wakko in Sacramento Ca...  The guy had that and a BULLIT Clone...  I don't think I have those pix anymore...  What happened to the pix of that lime green chopped Charger?  (I guess we all wanted to forget about that one)...

74-StreetMachine

I saved this from the old site.  It's just plain sad.  :rotz:  Cool color though.

Watch me turn beer into pee for $5.

74-StreetMachine

Watch me turn beer into pee for $5.

TK73

Those cars were made with cool rooflines, no need to hack 'em up.  Guess that is why you don't see many of 'em... most 30's - 50's cars need to be chopped.
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

73ChargerSE

The roof looks too Corvette in my opinion. But the color is cool.

We should have a section of the forum dedicated to ChargerPunk's pic requests :D

ChargerRob

Quote from: Chad L. Magee on January 25, 2006, 07:54:56 PM
I can give you a pic of a chopped up charger, but I don't think that is what you want ;)..........

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 73ChargerSE on January 26, 2006, 10:07:07 AM
We should have a section of the forum dedicated to ChargerPunk's pic requests :D
I agree! :haha:
If the Mods moved all those threads into that section, it would probably be 6 pages deep by now. :smilielol:

BigBlockSam

i dig that pic of that yellow charger with the massive tires
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

chargervert

Quote from: 74-StreetMachine on January 26, 2006, 08:39:46 AM
Another View

I can't believe someone would do that to a Charger!,If they want a Corvette,buy one,and leave the Chargers alone!

73ChargerSE

Quote from: 74-StreetMachine on January 26, 2006, 08:38:19 AM
  I saved this from the old site.  It's just plain sad.  :rotz:  Cool color though.

Did anyone else notice the "BOWTIE" sticker or whatever it is?

THE CHARGER PUNK

Blown70