News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Memphis' 70 resto-mod

Started by Memphis Mopar, February 28, 2012, 08:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garner7555

69 Charger 440 resto-mod

Memphis Mopar

Charger-Bodie Thanks buddy for not only your kinds words and encouragement but also you helped along the way when I was having a rough time finding a pair of front fenders for my build. The ones I bought from you turned out great. Kern Dog size of the front tires are  275 40 18's and the backs are 345 30 19's

Kern Dog

Thank you. The fronts are the same size that I run. Your rears are HUGE ! Nice!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Memphis Mopar on April 22, 2018, 03:08:30 PM
Charger-Bodie Thanks buddy for not only your kinds words and encouragement but also you helped along the way when I was having a rough time finding a pair of front fenders for my build. The ones I bought from you turned out great. Kern Dog size of the front tires are  275 40 18's and the backs are 345 30 19's

Those were the nicest 70 Charger fenders I've ever seen!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Memphis Mopar

I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything on my charger build. The car is almost done. I will post some pics soon.

Memphis Mopar

here are a few

Memphis Mopar

:cheers:

Memphis Mopar

Memphis Mopar

Kern Dog

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............