News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

An embarrassing `you know you`re a car guy when...`moment

Started by Ghoste, March 25, 2012, 01:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I`ve long used car talk around the house for common things like referring to the television remote as `the shifter`, buty today was bad.
My youngest daughter has an infection in her left ear.  She woke up early this morning in pain and I got up with her, when my wife came in the room a while ago she asked me which ear it was and I instinctively answered, `drivers side`. 
It`s a little funny but kind of not too.  I felt bad about it.  :lol:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Ghoste

it will be funny when she feels better, but today it was a withering stare response.

Cooter

"Driver's side" is better than answering your 'ol lady when she asks how she looks in something and you reply "Back seat's a little big"! Yikes! (Not that I've EVER done this, nor do I recommend it. Do NOT try at home)
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Cooter on March 25, 2012, 02:22:12 PM
"Driver's side" is better than answering your 'ol lady when she asks how she looks in something and you reply "Back seat's a little big"! Yikes! (Not that I've EVER done this, nor do I recommend it. Do NOT try at home)

I think I will try that!!!!!!

Todd