News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

See Bozilla..

Started by 1970Moparmann, March 26, 2012, 04:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettybird

first, 'brozilla' sounds like a bunch of Jersey Shore meatheads going to a bar.

second, ZOMG LIGHTNING RODS!!!

BIGBLCK11

The plates says BRDZILLA. Unless, you guys were joking.  :shruggy:

1970Moparmann

That's funny.  Yep, your right.   Brdzilla.   I thought at one point JJ Walker owned it.  :rofl:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Rolling_Thunder

I actually really like it --  modern engine - good looks -  I would ditch the lightning rods though - not my thing     :Twocents:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Indygenerallee

I like the 5.7 except I would left it FI like I am doing in my Daytona clone.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

hotrod98

I guess the distributor is just bolted on for looks.
I give him an "A" for effort. I see just a few things that I would change if I owned it.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Indygenerallee

I thought it had a distributor conversion front cover? looks like you don't even get wipers!

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: Indygenerallee on March 26, 2012, 08:09:52 PM
I thought it had a distributor conversion front cover? looks like you don't even get wipers!

They do - it uses a typical dizzy instead of the electronic. not my thing - why go against technology?
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Indygenerallee

I noticed they bolted steel plates on the front of the 426 Hemi valve covers to make it look right! because 3rd gen Hemis heads are not as wide as the original 426 Hemi, I am not to fond on the placement of the headlights either they look like a afterthought!

surmanajaja

could be a fun driver. can you still buy those Hurst Lightning-rod shifters new`? havent seen them in a long time :scratchchin:

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on March 26, 2012, 06:06:06 PM
first, 'brozilla' sounds like a bunch of Jersey Shore meatheads going to a bar.

second, ZOMG LIGHTNING RODS!!!
wayne called this one the sole bro , but bro zilla would work also   :smilielol: :smilielol:

doug you should dress up martys  5.7 like that 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Dave Kanofsky

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on March 26, 2012, 06:57:39 PM
I actually really like it --  modern engine - good looks -  I would ditch the lightning rods though - not my thing     :Twocents:

Agreed!
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

pettybird

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on March 26, 2012, 08:14:54 PM
Quote from: Indygenerallee on March 26, 2012, 08:09:52 PM

They do - it uses a typical dizzy instead of the electronic. not my thing - why go against technology?

I'm rapidly growing tired of the carb on my 5.7, but at least I have the MSD setup to use the coil on plug ignition...

dreamcatcher

I like the engine ..a little old a little new..good imagination on his part...but dont like the painted bumper..CHROME rules...and the nose dont have head light cut outs...but wouldnt kick her out of the drive way!  :Twocents:
1970 Superbird Tribute 440 auto
1968 Charger 426 6 pack auto
1971 Chevelle SS Tribute 350 4 speed
1970 Mustang 351 C 4 speed
1969 GTO 400 Ram air III 4 speed
1972 Charger (soon 5.7 hemi auto)
1973 Charger 440 auto (U code)
If you've never been scared (even a little) then you've never gone as fast as you could have!

oldcarnut

I like 'em both.  I'd change a few things for my own tastes on each but one thing for sure is they don't look like everybody else's Wing car at a show.  They were built to each owner's creativeness. Time dated or not, they got some unique personality of their own.  I guess some would say why put all that effort into something and not have it look like a real one and others why do it only to look like the 5 next to it.