News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vibration Insulators - Where to buy ?

Started by 440, March 26, 2012, 10:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where can I find these ? They are for the blower motor.

gtx6970

When / if you find them. Let me know I have been looking for well over a year with no luck

Hmmm, that's not what I wanted to hear. It looks like you might be able to get similar ones in metric, or get them made to your specifications if you order a minimum quantity.

I guess I'll just have to clean these up and re-use them.

Dino

Is it that whole thing you need or just the bolts with the rubber tops?  I've seen similar ones at hardware stores.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Just the rubber pieces. I'm conviced they are out there but hard to find.

Dino

Hmmm I'm sure I've seen something like that before as well.  You could easily make those though, just get some solid rubber, bolts and washers and go to town!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Does anyone have an original one they could measure up. I have two heater boxes and both had insulators with 1/4-20 thread, however the nuts I ordered for an AC motor are quite a bit larger.

gtx6970

The a/c box blower motor has 3 threaded studs 1/4-20 .

the box to firewall mounting is 5/16-18 threads

They sent me the wrong ones then, they are labeled as blower motor nuts but are 5/16.   Frustrating  :brickwall: