News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2 thumbs up to Auto Instruments

Started by gtx6970, April 25, 2012, 08:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtx6970

After what seems like forever since I shipped them out. Yesterday UPS dropped off the dash bezels I sent out in Late Nov/early Dec. time frame. and I have to say WOW,,,,, they look nice.
Enjoy.
They are for this car btw. The rest of the dash was done and waiting for the bezels to arrive. The project was set aside and covered while these were gone so I could work on other projects.
So I will get back on this one maybe late next week . And with no more delays or issues,,,, The longtime owner will be driving it this summer.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,77307.150.html

gtx6970

Black looks right to me, but the camara flash makes the  gloss level  shinier in the pics than they are in person.
No worries about mismatched colors,, or grain issues to worry about. all 3 pieces are factory original bezels that were in pretty good condition when I sent them out. We looked long and hard at just buying the repops but ultimately decided to have the originals redone as it was going to be similar in price.

Those look great Bill. I wish my originals were good enough to have restored. I was forced to buy repops and the grain on the radio bezel was wrong, I sent them back in exchange for a different style bezel and it was the same.

Along the lines of Auto Instruments they restored my cluster which was top notch, just like those bezels.

Dino

That's exactly what I would have done if I didn't want to redo them myself.  They look awesome!  I'm glad you had the originals restored.

I hear you about the black, the pictures of mine don't do it justice either.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.