News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wheels of Terror 73 Build!!!!

Started by Indygenerallee, April 27, 2012, 06:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

Man this looks great but with all the work thats goin into so far, wouldnt be to difficult to pop those opera windows cut outs out,for the correct look.

Fred

Are you just sayin or what?

who's sayin what?   :shruggy:                  I thought what was on first!!        Or was that who?    :scratchchin: 

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: EccentricMagpies on May 31, 2012, 07:33:43 AM
Quote from: AirborneSilva on May 31, 2012, 05:32:37 AM
Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on May 30, 2012, 10:27:34 PM
Quote from: hatersaurusrex on May 30, 2012, 09:43:05 PM

Well unless you also have a schoolbus to give chase in.  Just sayin.

You dont have to write JUST SAYIN. I can read. Everyone here can read. If I read what you wrote, you dont have to tell me to read what you wrote.

What are you trying to say  :shruggy:

yep, that's what he said alright

He was just sayin.  Just sayin. :P
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

nvrbdn

Quote from: Fred on June 01, 2012, 12:51:25 AM
Are you just sayin or what?

who's sayin what?   :shruggy:                  I thought what was on first!!        Or was that who?    :scratchchin: 

who is on first. so when the first baseman cashes his paycheck, who gets the money. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

hatersaurusrex

I'm gonna be that guy:  Any update?

Kern Dog

Yeah, really!
This guy starts a build of a low level TV movie car and we all go wacky about it. THEN the man mothballs the car and here we sit, waiting for updates.... anything pertaining to the car at all. Last I remember, the OP had pancaked the hood and had begun some rudimentary bodywork. The grille/bumper had already been modified. I thought I remembered some story about "Kids taking priority" or some other crap story like that... :lol:

Indygenerallee

The Charger will most likely be sold, just no time for it and I need to focus more on my Daytona.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Fred

Oh, that's a shame, it was a good project idea but a man's got to do what a man's got to do.

Indygenerallee

Yeah I would love to finish it, but there are only so many hours in a day and so many dollars.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bill440rt

I am somehow thoroughly disappointed.  :'(
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Fred

Indygenerallee

It's sitting outside the garage, I might get a wild hair up my ass this winter and throw it together yet, I have not listed it for sale yet so technically it's not for sale!  :lol: :smilielol:

Fred

JB400

Fred

JB400

Quote from: Fred on October 03, 2012, 04:17:17 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 03, 2012, 04:07:01 AM
Quote from: Fred on October 02, 2012, 11:02:27 PM
I for one will stay tuned.  :2thumbs:
Have you ever been tuned in?

Yeah...........last Saturday!  :icon_smile_big:
Tuned in when your passed out.  How long did it take the missus to figure that one out?

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

hatersaurusrex

I second that.  Get in gear dude.

Kern Dog

By the time the car gets finished, the 1973 models will actually be worth what the 68-70 cars are selling for today !!

Fitz73Chrgr

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on March 13, 2013, 02:37:02 AM
By the time the car gets finished, the 1973 models will actually be worth what the 68-70 cars are selling for today !!

I resemble that remark.
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

Kern Dog

Quote from: Indygenerallee on September 30, 2012, 12:27:12 AMThe Charger will most likely be sold, just no time for it and I need to focus more on my Daytona.

01 boooo.jpg