News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is someone re-popping 70 Charger lower front bumper pads? (YES link attached)

Started by b5blue, February 16, 2013, 05:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

The rubber strips on the face of the bumperett's. They were being made years ago by someone I never could locate. Now I see some on eBay, 2 new sets from different sellers in less than 2 weeks?  :scratchchin: They have been pure "un-obtain-ium" having seen only one set of NOS that went for over 250 on eBay a few years ago.

hawkeye

call bob,  734-429-2918.  $60 + shipping.  i need some also and he was recommended.  he repops them.

b5blue

Thanks!  :2thumbs: I bought the one set on eBay that was listed @ bidding start 63.00 or Buy Now for 70.00 with shipping @ 10.00, perhaps it was him?  :lol:

hawkeye

Quote from: b5blue on February 17, 2013, 11:07:07 AM
Thanks!  :2thumbs: I bought the one set on eBay that was listed @ bidding start 63.00 or Buy Now for 70.00 with shipping @ 10.00, perhaps it was him?  :lol:
talked to bob this morning and he said he had started listing them on ebay.   also said when his supply was gone that was it, he wasn't making anymore.  said the guy who is asking $179 for a pair bought them from him (bob)!!!!