News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Why are some old cars just 'worthless'?

Started by 69finder, April 30, 2012, 10:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

69finder

Thank you!  I really like it, it's growing on me.  :)  I want to find some wide 14" tires, but they are tough to find??

grdprx

There is a guy that runs around my neighborhood with a '65 383 Monaco, I really like it!  Cruise it!  I'd love to get one.

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

69finder

Fixed the driveshaft!!  :)  Easier than I thought it would be.  Took it for a nice rip around the block.  Growing on me more, buying more parts for it :)

GOTWING

i picked up a 65 Monoco 2dr. back in 1990 it was cool, red with black vinyl top and interior, buckets,auto.center console, with console mounted tach or clock can't remember now power windows, had police car wheels on it,someone had put a stock 426 wedge single 4bbl.on it, and yes the car got parted out when i sold it, i was pissed! :RantExplode:

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

69finder

Kern Dog

What happened to the 65 Monaco chick picture? Did her lawyer file a suit or something?