News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

To Kill Or Not To Kill That Is The Question.

Started by ChargerRT440, August 04, 2005, 07:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerRT440

Now lemme get the story out of the way. My gf was hanging out with a friend of hers a skinny little nerd named peter. Story goes they're play fighting as she does with many of her guy friends. And he makes a move on her. She didn't do anything about it but feels horrible because she thinks she cheated on me. She cried on my shoulder for a couple hours this morning.
Now the question do I kill the little nerd or do I threaten him?
And please serious answers only. This is a serious situation and I don't need it to be joked about.

Silver R/T

first you need to find out if shes lying or not, maybe she liked it?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerRT440

>:(she did thats why she cried to me. Because she didn't tell him to stop.

RD

he made a move? what move?   how did she respond?   you need to lay out all the facts.   I know you may just be looking for someone to say "yeah, kill the bastard", but it is not going to be from me.

do not react like a dumbazz on this one.   first get all the facts.   then react in a smart and civilized manner.   violence begets violence.

what is the real story, and i dont care if you do not want to type it all out, i want to see it.   I like jerry springer stories.   :popcrn: :D :popcrn: :D

EDIT:

if she let him, then she is the problem.  you need to see if she truly is the one for you.  how many more "oh, he tripped and his thingy fell into me" stories will come from this one?  she knows what is right and wrong, yet she still chose wrong.  dude, find another chick.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Silver R/T

girls cant be conceiving and will lie to you, Id make sure she tells the truth
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger4404spd

Its simple, kick both their azz's!
On a more serious note, why didnt she STOP him? Thats the question. And one more serious note, yeah I would at least have a "nice" chat with him.

ChargerRT440

Trust me I know shes not lying.She cried thismorning for 2 whole hours she never crys never. So I know shes not lying. If it happens again it's over but til then I'm sticking with her because I care alot about her.
I don't know what happened all I know is he made an advance and she returned it they didn't do it or anything like that.

RD

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on August 04, 2005, 07:33:10 PM
Trust me I know shes not lying.She cried thismorning for 2 whole hours she never crys never. So I know shes not lying. If it happens again it's over but til then I'm sticking with her because I care alot about her.
I don't know what happened all I know is he made an advance and she returned it they didn't do it or anything like that.

either guilt made her confess and she is honestly feeling bad about it, or two, she knew she would get caught so she is playing the sympathy "look i confessed, show me compassion" bit.

if its the first, chat with the guy and explain to him that his advance, though at the time seemed okay, was unwarranted.  if he was a true friend to her, he would have realized she was in a relationship and not put her in that position.  then politely explain to him that such acts warrant an azz beating, but since you are an understanding individual that you will not do such a thing.  but if it were to happen again, make sure that he knows where the nearest hospital is.

if its the second, then i wouldnt trust her as far as i could throw her and got rid of her.

but hey, i am just a cold heartless SOB.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Telvis

There's probably a lot more to this than she's telling you.   She now knows she can do this sort of thing and you will let it go. It's a bad precedent. I would make her sweat a bit over this. If not she might do it again. It's your life though. Do what you think is best.

NHCharger

Quote from: Telvis on August 04, 2005, 07:38:22 PM
There's probably a lot more to this than she's telling you.  She now knows she can do this sort of thing and you will let it go. It's a bad precedent. I would make her sweat a bit over this. If not she might do it again. It's your life though. Do what you think is best.

:iagree:
Wow, I've agreed with Telvis twice in one day. ;D

I'd have a little talk with Peter first, without your GF knowing. Get his side of the story.
Remember, there's 3 sides to every story, Hers, his, and the truth.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TruckDriver

I been hurt by more women then I can even remember. And even though I was married for 10 years, I can honestly say that I have never had a woman that showed any affection towards me. Thats no lie either. I am to the point I am happy I got fat and women no longer want anything to do with me. I honestly don't know how I would react if a woman did show any loving emotions for me. No women = no relationship headaches = more money for the Charger. That's the way I see it. But you do what you feel is right. But, I sure wouldn't trust her anymore. There was no excuse for what she did. That's my   :Twocents:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Lowprofile

I talked to my wife about this....

She thinks you should kick her to the curb, and here's why:
1] She is not that commited to you or your relationship, because if she was, that would have never happened.
2] She is possibly using this kid to get more of your attention..... Have you ever heard the saying "Chicks will get you Killed"
3] How could you possibly trust her now.   Everytime she's with her friends and not you, you'll be thinking about who's suckin face with my old lady now!

My advice....... Exit, stage left....and don't look back!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

DarkAngel0816

Quote from: Lowprofile on August 04, 2005, 07:52:05 PM
I talked to my wife about this....

She thinks you should kick her to the curb, and here's why:
1] She is not that commited to you or your relationship, because if she was, that would have never happened.
2] She is possibly using this kid to get more of your attention..... Have you ever heard the saying "Chicks will get you Killed"
3] How could you possibly trust her now.   Everytime she's with her friends and not you, you'll be thinking about who's suckin face with my old lady now!

My advice....... Exit, stage left....and don't look back!

Take it from a girl here...I have to agree with all of these points.  I mean you need to do what you have to do, but I would be careful (And I love the person who paid the point of more money for the Charger-I tell people I do not need a boyfriend for I have my dog and my Charger and my Mustang and that is enough for me).  You have to have trust to make any relationship work.
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

ChargerRT440

Quote from: Lowprofile on August 04, 2005, 07:52:05 PM
Definitly not it. I've spent more days with her then anyone I know

Drache

Anyone notice that he was asking what to do about this guy Peter NOT what to do about his girlfriend? It's obvious he really likes her and she him. I personally believe that they can work this out and put it behind them. If my views on this get me flamed then so be it!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

DarkAngel0816

I would not let her be around that guy...that is my suggestion.  I also would not confront him about the situation for who knows what could happen...he could play it off that it was all of your g/f and put doubts more into your head.  Even if you say you would not believe him.

While I agree with the beforemention points like I mentioned before...if you are going to make things work with her then that guy needs to go bye bye.  IF he was a true friend that would have never happened...but I would also let her know that she needs to regain some trust with you that it is NOT a thing that is going to become common.  That this is a one time deal and while you appreciate her honesty let her know how much it does hurt you and next time you may not take her back or whatnot.

You just gotta do what makes you happy.  BUT remember too that if you and her decide to put this in the past...keep it in the past.  I have too many friends who have run into the same situation who have agreed with their others that they are going to keep it in the past...but whenever they get into an arguement the one who made the mistake gets it thrown back in their face.

Khyron

Quote from: Drache on August 04, 2005, 08:28:29 PM
Anyone notice that he was asking what to do about this guy Peter NOT what to do about his girlfriend? It's obvious he really likes her and she him. I personally believe that they can work this out and put it behind them. If my views on this get me flamed then so be it!

NO. I don't think your going to get flamed, It's only natural that a mans first reaction is to want to attack / beat the guy he feels betrayed him. This is of course my opinion.

The thread started, at least in my eyes as a vent. Maybe even to warrent going after the guy.

I don't know. But being a married guy.... twice mind you. I have no tolorance for this crap anymore. Someone makes a move on my wife. He is no longer to be around her. If a guy makes a move on my wife and she doesn't stop them. She's gone. and I have no problem anymore. Don't have to worry about her, and don't have to beat anyones ass.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ChargerRT440

Yeah it was kind of a vent at first and I'm happy theres some that understand that i want to work this out with her. the guys the problem he doesn't need to be around her anymore and I'll be sure to make that known.

Khyron

One think i'll say, besides the ranting of a few morons, <see other thread> This board seems great for Charger advice and general Life advice.

Thanks Troy for keeping the board alive.  :yesnod:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Blown70

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on August 04, 2005, 07:06:50 PM
Now lemme get the story out of the way. My gf was hanging out with a friend of hers a skinny little nerd named peter. Story goes they're play fighting as she does with many of her guy friends. And he makes a move on her. She didn't do anything about it but feels horrible because she thinks she cheated on me. She cried on my shoulder for a couple hours this morning.
Now the question do I kill the little nerd or do I threaten him?
And please serious answers only. This is a serious situation and I don't need it to be joked about.

I would suggest not using violence.  I have spent a night in jail..... I did not so much like it.  Trust me not a fun place to be. 

Anyway.. I am of the school of thought not to put up with much,  I would speak to him strongly and do not threaten to kill him..... Just tell him that it will not happen again........

I would suggest having the same talk with the woman... I have been around several ...... Guess what they will do just exactly what your woman did....... So. I would suggest she know how you feel and do NOT feel like to need to hang on to her...... I would suggest that there is plenty of clams around if you need to dip your dolphin.....

BLOWN70

moparbryan

I know this has been said but dude you need to hear it again the problem is not all w/the guy.some for sure lies w/her. she put herself in a situation she should never have been in. also this guy may not think much of a threat anyway. think about it, there he was thinkin maybe i can get some but she's got a boyfriend? and so he went ahead anyway. He sized you up! whatever you do remember guy's are like pitbull's if we sense fear or weakness we go for the throat! I'm not saying you should kick his azz but don't come off as a chump! if I'd hit on your GF and she responded AND you were "polite" I'm tellin ya man I'd own your woman! You should seriously think about what message your sending the GF if you roll over on this if not dealt with correctly you will be dealing with situation again
                                                                  Good luck man Bryan

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Shakey

Go ahead and murder the both of them!  Then you can spend the rest of your life in jail getting reamed up the ass by your new neighbours and the world won't have to worry about another human out there that "seriously" considers killing another.

If you chose not to murder either one of them, dump the cheating bitch and move on.  I say she is crying on your shoulder cause she feels guilty and knew she would get caught.  She figured if she tells you first, then she can spin the whole situation into her favour.

She play fights with her guy friends?  With or without clothes?

TeeWJay426

Since they seem to be pretty comfortable with each other, cut her loose and let them 'play fight' together all the time..... you don't need to be involved in this garbage at all.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

KGorney

You have to face the reality that she is to blame as much as he. It takes two to tango, as they say.
From your comments, it sounds like she's physical with several of her male "friends".

It's a cliche, but will usually prove true, woman and men can't be "just friends". Unless one or the other is gay. I've seen it over and over.

If you're not going to do anything about her, then why do anything about him? I'd dump her or at least tell her to stop playing touchy feely with her boy friends.

Mefirst

Why hang on to her ??? Do you think she will respect or love you more if you forgive her and continue the relationship.. -Hello!!! Reality check Scherlock :image_294343:

I personaly see that relationships are built of love and trust.. Your girlfriend broke both of them.. And who knows what else she has done. Personally I would have a very hard time trusting a person that did that to me.. I think you'll be much better off if you leave her.. and to kick the other guys ass, well reality check.. -Do you think that will make the situation better? If you think that, well sorry for the harsh words but then your just as dumb as your girlfriend who tripped and landed on the other guys dick...

Anyways.. I hope things will turn out OK in the end...

KGorney

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on August 04, 2005, 07:10:17 PM

That should be your answer right there. What else will she let her "friends" do to her and feel guilty about after. I hate to kick you when you're down, but you're someone to fall back on for her when she's done "play fighting" with her friends.
Believe me, a serious relationship absolutely must be built on a strong foundation or their will be no respect or trust for the rest of the duration.
Seems like the foundation of your relationship is a bunch of guys copping a feel on your girl friend while they roll around together. I respect that fact that you care for her, but obviously she doesn't care as much for you.

Hate to beat this dead horse, but situations like this really tick me off. I have a few personal experiences of my own, and believe me hindsight is 20/20!

PocketThunder

:popcrn:

Where's Mojo when you need him? 

whats that one Bruce Willis movie where he's a cop and he catches a co-worker at his house in bed with his wife?  When he takes the guy outside he says "Head or Gut?"  the guys say "Gut"  then Bruce socks him one in the stomach.....  thats one thing you could do..   :nutkick:

I agree with most people here, its time to call it quits with the GF.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

RD

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on August 04, 2005, 08:42:05 PM
the guys the problem

dude it takes two to tango.  he is half the problem the other half is your girlfriend.

Troy

I suppose it might help if you explained that all of the involved parties are still in high school...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Troy on August 05, 2005, 09:52:13 AM
I suppose it might help if you explained that all of the involved parties are still in high school...

Troy

I kind of had that thought, & at that age it's almost the same level of disaster as 9/11.

Anyway, the best thing to do is not get involved with Mr. Playfight & let her tell him to knock it off. If she won't, then walk away from her because she's BS-ing you. Crying is sad, but it could be the start of her Hollywood career as an actress & you'll be front row, center at all her performances. You might even give her the academy award one day, won't that be fun? There was this one girl I was crazy about a long time ago & we went out a few times, but it was obvious after 2 or 3 phone calls of excuses to break the next date, that she wasn't interested. I stopped calling her & gave up.

I bumped into one of her friends a few months later who said something to me that made me feel better. "You know, when you stopped calling her, it was a blow to her ego." I said to her "I figured she wasn't interested, so why call?" Her answer was "Well, she's used to guys calling her over & over, & sometimes for months. Since you didn't do that, she was pissed." I just laughed it off & said "Oh, well, I guess some people like to play games more than others." I don't even remember her name right now, that's cool.   :icon_smile_big:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Drache

I think this thread needs to dropped. He's made his decision and it is only his really to make on how to deal with his girlfriend. I do agree with Old Moparz on this fact though: get your girlfriend to tell this Peter guy to screw off. If she can't do that then I would consider getting rid of her.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ChargerRT440

Well now I really just found out another thing(Sorry I was out with her last night and we talked about this whole thing for 3 hours). the guy is not who I thought it was. I"m 16 so is my gf. this Peter is 20. Thats called Statutory rape. And no they didn't do it. I talked to her and she knows where I stand on the whole thing. She told me basically shes not going to fiht with guys anymore and she does were clothes when she fights them. Shes said over and over that she couldn't do this again because shes seen how bad it hurt me. And maybe your all thinking I'm stupid but I honestly believe her. She's never lied to me before theres no evidence this will just go on and on and on. Shes gonna talk the guy into talking to me. She even told me shes not gonna see this guy after the three of us talk. Maybe my mind is made up but if it is it's made up so I don't throw something so important to me away.

andy74

high school? shit ,run dont walk,i have been there and it never ends in a good way,andy

Lightning

one punch = broken nose = him not trying anything again.

(since it's high school, you shouldn't end up in jail)

when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

my73charger

How old are you two?  Are you truely in HS?  If so, dump her man move on...play the field!  Have fun!  If you are older can I sign up to play fight with her to?  I mean come on, she play fights with her male friends?  What is up with that?  Oh yeah, is she hot?

ChargerRT440

Yeah thats what I want to do.
yeah we're in high school and no I'm not just gonna dump her I've said that how many times now and I'm really starting to hate having to say it.

Shakey

Why don't you post some pics of her and then we can help you decide if you are gonna dump her or not!

my73charger

Dude if you want to stick with her you might as well get used to the idea that this may happen again.  As long as she has any kind of physicl contact with another male....well the male thought process will be to cop a feel when the chance presents itself.  I mean come on she likes to play fight with her buddies.  To bad she doesn't play fight with her female buddies...I would ask for a ring side seat.

my73charger

Quote from: Shakey on August 05, 2005, 12:49:57 PM
Why don't you post some pics of her and then we can help you decide if you are gonna dump her or not!

Yep good idea Shakey... :devil: :icon_smile_evil:

my73charger

Dude I think you should get her to wrestle with her best friend. :icon_smile_big:  By the way, let the nerdy kid know that it shouldn't happen again or there WILL be consequences... :boxing_smiley:

PocketThunder

Oh for the God Sakes!!!  this is a HS drama?  i was fooled :slap:     Dude move on! 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

4402tuff4u

Do you really think it's "OK" to go around threatening or hurting people for something so silly that even your girlfriend appears to be sorry for it. Come on!! Put yourself in her shoes, if you had a hot/attractive girl come on to, would'nt you start flirting too? We are all guilty of that. LET IT GO!! Enjoy your relationship with your attractive girl friend or else she is going to find a guy who is not insecure and then you will realize that what you had was the best thing ever. Remember this before you start judging others.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

andy74

bang her friend then tell her about it-and call her her friends name alot,that will cure her

SirNik73

this may not be appropreate concidering your age. but at my age 21, this would be my responce. only call her/ talk to her enought for her not to freak out about you "cutting her off" and then drink a bunch of beer and just chill out. don't worry about her at all. she will notace your lack of attention... and maybe she will step up the the plate and tell this guy to go away and she will put in some effort to keep up your relationship. and if she dosen't care enough about you to step up to the plate... then well she an't worth your time. you are at the beginning of a laundry list of girlfriends you'll have before you get married... don't worry to much about this chick.
:cheers:

just don't get stupid and drink so much you get wasted and puke   :puke:
i did that a few times in high school and dealign with the puke is worse then dealing with the woamn.... but it dose take you mind off her ;)
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

XXSpiralXX

Quote from: KGorney on August 05, 2005, 08:52:30 AM

That should be your answer right there. What else will she let her "friends" do to her and feel guilty about after. I hate to kick you when you're down, but you're someone to fall back on for her when she's done "play fighting" with her friends.
Believe me, a serious relationship absolutely must be built on a strong foundation or their will be no respect or trust for the rest of the duration.
Seems like the foundation of your relationship is a bunch of guys copping a feel on your girl friend while they roll around together. I respect that fact that you care for her, but obviously she doesn't care as much for you.

Hate to beat this dead horse, but situations like this really tick me off. I have a few personal experiences of my own, and believe me hindsight is 20/20!

Whoa Whoa whoa.   If she said something about it at all then thats good. Seriously. Did she tell you after you found out or did she just come out and tell you? THATS the difference right there. If you found out before she told you then say bye bye. If she told you out of guilt then its cool. Dont kill the guy, if hes a nerd and youre bigger than him just let the general idea of a threat ooze around him when youre around. Glare, dont speak. Or smile and wink at him when nobody else is looking. All of the above work. Threatening him wont really go anywhere and will make you look like a jerk. Unless your girl digs that kinda stuff, in which case you should dump her anyway.

andy74

my73charger

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 05, 2005, 02:13:54 PM
Oh for the God Sakes!!!  this is a HS drama?  i was fooled :slap:     Dude move on! 

In all seriousness I agree with Pocket...your too young to be that uptight.. :icon_smile_cool:

69_se_ron

sounds like you're on your way to becoming a cuckold if you don't stand up for yourself and dump her.

cuckold:

A cuckold is a man with an unfaithful wife. There are connotations of helplessness and humiliation attributed to the word: implications that the husband is helpless to stop her infidelity, and too cowardly to leave the wife. "Cuckold" appears in older texts as a highly insulting and pejorative term.

The term has made a resurgence in the late 20th century amongst non-monogamous couples with a dominant female allowed to take on additional partners, and a submissive male who is not. 
Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403

tomonty

If you don't have trust in a relationship, you got jack. Kick her ass to the curb. Because if she really cared for you that crap would have never happened.  I know it is hard because you care for her, but you need to protect yourself now before she hurts you even more down the road. Get rid of her.
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

psykicpup

Quote from: moparbryan on August 05, 2005, 03:18:37 AM
I know this has been said but dude you need to hear it again the problem is not all w/the guy.some for sure lies w/her. she put herself in a situation she should never have been in. also this guy may not think much of a threat anyway. think about it, there he was thinkin maybe i can get some but she's got a boyfriend? and so he went ahead anyway. He sized you up! whatever you do remember guy's are like pitbull's if we sense fear or weakness we go for the throat! I'm not saying you should kick his azz but don't come off as a chump! if I'd hit on your GF and she responded AND you were "polite" I'm tellin ya man I'd own your woman! You should seriously think about what message your sending the GF if you roll over on this if not dealt with correctly you will be dealing with situation again
                                                                                                  Good luck man Bryan
as  woman I can read read right  between the line>>>>>>>
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

dkn1997

1st off, she definately fooled around with him, and this won't be the first time she does it to you

Take some comfort in the fact that at least this douche got your seconds and move on with your life
RECHRGED

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

NHCharger

This has turned into a classic Moparts/ Dart Girl/ High Drama Thread.

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
:boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:spank: :spank: :spank:
:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

This has more drama than American HotRod.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

SeattleCharger

Cool how everyone has good advice, and it all ads up with different views that will help you figure things out.  

The way I see this is:   really do you want to live with this type of relationship?   Forget about the other guy, don't go fighting, that is sort of lame, keep your cool and your pride, see if she wants and likes you.     You want a relationship that you feel good about and doesn't cause you pain and anger and doubt.   Do you have that?  

In thinking about saying something or doing something to the guy, here is a way to look at that.   Think of all the movies you have seen where the girl has a possesive/and or violent/ and or jealous type boyfriend, that guy is always portrayed as the jerk.   The girl always ends up liking the nice guy who isn't like that.   Don't be the sucker.   You should know if you feel secure and good about your relationship, or does the relationship tear at you and cause you grief, it is between you and yourself and how you feel man.   How much you love her is not the measurement of whether or not it is a good relationship, breaking up might be hard and painful, the time spent breaking up will be crummy, but so will the same amount of time being with her, and three or six months from now, you will either be with her and have this drama and prbably worse, or you will have gone through the breakup pain and be free and single and healed, and you will get over her and be happy again, you just have to realize that  maybe that is the best choice and the only way, suck it up and go through it and be a man.     You gotta take care of yourself.   The only way a relationship will work is if you are whole with yourself and not being torn apart by the girl.   Being torn apart by a girl and haveing that shit to deal with, that's misery, screw that.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SuBLimE 69

Jail aint that bad.  They feed you, give you a bed, clean clothes,gym, cable tv, law library, and lots of nice people to play outside with.....I say smoke'em both do ten/fifteen years and then find a new chic when you make parole.  Think of all he money you'd save with a 15 year mutual fund...

High school drama...gotta love it. Oh BTW I was just kidding

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

ChargerRT440

lol no duh Sublime
Quote from: XXSpiralXX on August 05, 2005, 03:14:45 PM
Quote from: KGorney on August 05, 2005, 08:52:30 AM

Whoa Whoa whoa. If she said something about it at all then thats good. Seriously. Did she tell you after you found out or did she just come out and tell you? THATS the difference right there. If you found out before she told you then say bye bye. If she told you out of guilt then its cool. Dont kill the guy, if hes a nerd and youre bigger than him just let the general idea of a threat ooze around him when youre around. Glare, dont speak. Or smile and wink at him when nobody else is looking. All of the above work. Threatening him wont really go anywhere and will make you look like a jerk. Unless your girl digs that kinda stuff, in which case you should dump her anyway.
She told me before I found out. Thats the point. I know shes done this before. I'm the first guy shes cared enough about to actually tell him that something like this happened. And i'd really like for the "kick her to the curb" comments to stop because no I'm not doing that. I'm not sure it it's just because some of you are jaded because of relationships but I know that I can get through this and really thats whats important. what happened's in the past I just wanna get what all happened out in the open and forgive her then forget about it all.

SeattleCharger

Some of us, well, speaking for myself actually, can see a particular relationship as jaded, not all of them, then choose not to have that.  Not jaded against relationships in general, just bad ones.   Nothing wrong with giving someone you care about a second chance and forgiving them. 

Maybe down the line, in months or whatever, ask yourself, has this gotten any better?  Has anything really changed?  Maybe it will be good, you'll find out I guess, hope it does work for you.   I can remember in my past sitting there talking to my friend about a relationship I was in, basically complaining and saying how this and that is bad, and he said, "Man, you've been saying the same thing about this for two years, its never going to change."   He didn't give advice much, but when he did, man, did it made sense.   

Andrew

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on August 06, 2005, 03:29:51 AM
I know shes done this before.
that is the answer to your question
i know you dont wanna hear this anymore, but if shes done it before, who says shes not gonna do it again?

DarkAngel0816

How long have you been with her?  (Sorry did I miss that somewhere?)

Steve P.

play fighting as she does with many of her guy friends.

How old is this girl?? Play fighting with MANY of her guy friends????  What is she 12?? All that touchy, feely shiP should have been gone by age 13!!

If she's still (PLAY FIGHTING), with (MANY OF HER GUY FRIENDS), she isn't serious about you..

Play fighting IS foreplay...........
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Chargerguy74

yes, play fighting is exactly foreplay. It usually ends up on the bed, with the chick pinned down.....for me anyway (and she wont tap out).

Here's how i do things, if he made a move on her and she didn't like it, talk to him, if he wouldn't stop, kick his ass. If your exact situation happened to me, I'd have dumped her as soon as she told me. You should listen to us, because when you've got a thing for a chick, you can't see straight. Which is why there is a good chance you'll one day be saying "I should have listened to them".
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Troy on August 05, 2005, 09:52:13 AM
Troy

In that case...   One shot shouldn't get him into too much trouble... :)   A black-eye is a pretty strong reminder to stay-away...   That's bad advice...  
  Truthfully everyone here is right.   It's every bit as much this girl's fault.   If you are really young, kick her to the curb no matter what.   If you decide to go back w/ her, at least she'll know you're serious, and to not mess around.   H.S. was so fun for me...   All I had to do was choose which girl I wanted to do my homework and which I wanted to "hang with"...   BTW:   Your girlfriend is UGLY anyway (SOMEONE HAD TO TELL YOU, SINCE YOU ARE TOO WRAPPED-UP IN THAT).   Her friend is alot better.   Why waste your time w/ such a bad looking girl???   Who cares if she cries about it.   Drop that.   H.S. is waaaaay too fun to have that drama...
  Some women are self-serving biotches...   My neibor is funny.   He doesn't even want to date ever again.   He says on Fri night he just gets a bottle of wine and a playboy, and has a party...   He hasn't dated in 4yrs...   Wonder what happened to him???  

PocketThunder

Quote from: andy74 on August 05, 2005, 04:02:41 PM
i like my idea better :apimp:
:iagree:

BTW:  Your girlfriend is UGLY anyway (SOMEONE HAD TO TELL YOU, SINCE YOU ARE TOO WRAPPED-UP IN THAT).  Her friend is alot better. 

:iagree:  Its about time someone told the truth... I didnt want to be the first one to say this.. I dont think i would have used "UGLY" but certainly not as hot as her friend....  Sorry Man...  we're all just a bunch of shallow males, we dont know any better...

RECHRGD

I agree, she's a dog!!  Use this as an excuse to upgrade NOW!!
13.53 @ 105.32

Chris G.

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on August 07, 2005, 11:30:47 AM
BTW:   Your girlfriend is UGLY anyway (SOMEONE HAD TO TELL YOU, SINCE YOU ARE TOO WRAPPED-UP IN THAT).   Her friend is alot better.   Why waste your time w/ such a bad looking girl???     

Damn Jude, that's cold but funny. It's obvious this kid is p-whipped and really doesn't want to hear the truth. Oh well, just another day at the new d-c.com. :P

ps- Since you dogged out his GF, it's only appropriate that you post a pic of your gf/wife so we can see your standards of excellence.   :icon_smile_wink:

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on August 07, 2005, 04:06:53 PM
BTW:  Your girlfriend is UGLY anyway (SOMEONE HAD TO TELL YOU, SINCE YOU ARE TOO WRAPPED-UP IN THAT).  Her friend is alot better.  Why waste your time w/ such a bad looking girl???   
ps- Since you dogged out his GF, it's only appropriate that you post a pic of your gf/wife so we can see your standards of excellence.  :icon_smile_wink:
Damn you called me on it.  Well ANY woman that will flirt/mess w/ others is UGLY.  (Just tryin' to help the youngster along)...  I'm sure his H.S. is a "Target Rich Environment"...  (Thank me later for the advice)! 
  Since you had to see this is who I'm "TALKING" to (THE BLONDE IS THE ONE i DATED BEFORE BUT DUMPED)...  > 

NHCharger

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on August 07, 2005, 04:06:53 PM
BTW:  Your girlfriend is UGLY anyway (SOMEONE HAD TO TELL YOU, SINCE YOU ARE TOO WRAPPED-UP IN THAT).  Her friend is alot better.  Why waste your time w/ such a bad looking girl???   

Damn Jude, that's cold but funny. It's obvious this kid is p-whipped and really doesn't want to hear the truth. Oh well, just another day at the new d-c.com. :P

ps- Since you dogged out his GF, it's only appropriate that you post a pic of your gf/wife so we can see your standards of excellence.  :icon_smile_wink:

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

You guys are killing me. This is better than watching Dr. Phil.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on August 07, 2005, 07:20:52 PM

Damn you called me on it.   Well ANY woman that will flirt/mess w/ others is UGLY.   (Just tryin' to help the youngster along)...   I'm sure his H.S. is a "Target Rich Environment"...   (Thank me later for the advice)!  
  Since you had to see this is who I'm "TALKING" to (THE BLONDE IS THE ONE i DATED BEFORE BUT DUMPED)...   >  
quote]

Dang man, the "HOOCHIE" is HOT!!!

IBsmokin

well if he is still in high school, then maybe he should start shopping around for a new ride.
I personally believe from past experiences that, the girl might be playing the role to protect herself from what the truth is, maybe she felt that he would find out one way or another and so she figure she might as well let the cat out of the bag before he found out for himself. the whole crying thing could be an act of sympathy so that he may believe her and feel for her, so it takes everthing off the situation,and the situation is, his girlfriend was messing with another dude.   Younge people use play fighting and wrestling around with each other as a form of flirtation, if she has no attraction or interest in this other dude then she wouldnt have been wrestling around with him in the first place, if you look at the act itself, the whole playing fighting and wrestling thing it is erotic in a sense where bodies are rubbing against each other.   I scored many chicks in my younger years by wrestling around with them, it takes the pressure off of trying to get that first kiss in.
So the whole act of wrestling and play fighting is in fact a form of flirtation, if she was totally faithful and totally inlove with the dude she would have never allowed herself to be put into this type of situation.   So really if you think about it, she wanted it to happen just as much as the other guy did.
Buddy you are younge and there are many other woman who would be proud to walk down the street holding your hand.
So I would move on if I was you,   or at least close yourself to her and keep your options open, the grass is always green on the other side of the pasture.
As for the guy who was messing with your girl, well he knew it was your girl, so he obviously had no respect for you for him to do such a thing in the first place, For principals you need to do something about this guy, or other guys will do the same.   it's all about principals.
I personally would kick his ass, I wouldnt even say anything to him,   I would just walk up and give him some quick shots, pock-pock, you dont have to say nothing to him, he already knows why he is getting his ass kicked.   If you do not believe in violance, then do not listen to me, but I think its time to move on.

IBsmokin

I missed page two of this thread, yah dude man, for principals, you have to shag her friend, then tell her about it, say "hey why dont you wrestling with this thought" , " I shagged your best friend!!"  "there now you got something to cry about!"  shag her friend and say those exact words. and kick the beast to the curb, or take it for a long drive into the woods and set it free!!!
FREE WILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RUN FORREST,,,,,,,,,,RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on August 07, 2005, 10:36:32 PM
Dang man, the "HOOCHIE" is HOT!!!
  I find the the "GOOD GIRL" MUCH more appealing...   I dated Kim and she just played games with me...   We went to a huge get-together, and I found a cell that wasn't hers by her purse in my car...   I called my cell w/ it and got the number...   Later-on I call the number on my caller ID and it says:   "Hey, you've reached Korey's Voice Mail"...   So there's my sign...   THEN, she becomes at-odds w/ her best friend who directed me to this pic of her (ABOVE with ANOTHER guy who is calling her the LOVE of his LIFE).   AND her friend tells me she "PARTIES HARD", so I'm assuming that means drugs...   My son's mom is just like that, (THE VERY LAST THING I WANT).     
  The "Good Girl" would be something very steady and GOOD, but she is taking her time...   I wish she'd just HURRY UP!   :)   But I'm a patient guy.. sorta...   But SHE'S the type of girl I want.   DEFINETLEY.
  TRUST ME (WORDS OF WISDOM):   When you are in a RELATIONSHIP, things tend to go places.   Before you know it you may have "relations" with her...   Now think about this:   "relations" cause babies...   Do you want to have "Baggage" like her, with a child that you will HAVE to be responsible for???   Do you want to have to WORRY that she will be "wresling" other guys behind your back?,   TRUST ME, you shouldn't WASTE your time!!!     DEMAND the BEST!!!   You will learn one way or the other.   TRUST ME.   I've been through it all.

ChgrSteve67

Just get everyone together an have an orgy and a few drinks, tomarrow no one will care any of this ever happened.

You will all be pissed off about something completely different.

Life is to short to worry about the small stuff.

or call up Jerry Springer and duke it out on National TV so we can all watch.