News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

To Kill Or Not To Kill That Is The Question.

Started by ChargerRT440, August 04, 2005, 07:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomonty

If you don't have trust in a relationship, you got jack. Kick her ass to the curb. Because if she really cared for you that crap would have never happened.  I know it is hard because you care for her, but you need to protect yourself now before she hurts you even more down the road. Get rid of her.
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

psykicpup

Quote from: moparbryan on August 05, 2005, 03:18:37 AM
I know this has been said but dude you need to hear it again the problem is not all w/the guy.some for sure lies w/her. she put herself in a situation she should never have been in. also this guy may not think much of a threat anyway. think about it, there he was thinkin maybe i can get some but she's got a boyfriend? and so he went ahead anyway. He sized you up! whatever you do remember guy's are like pitbull's if we sense fear or weakness we go for the throat! I'm not saying you should kick his azz but don't come off as a chump! if I'd hit on your GF and she responded AND you were "polite" I'm tellin ya man I'd own your woman! You should seriously think about what message your sending the GF if you roll over on this if not dealt with correctly you will be dealing with situation again
                                                                                                  Good luck man Bryan
as  woman I can read read right  between the line>>>>>>>
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

dkn1997

1st off, she definately fooled around with him, and this won't be the first time she does it to you

Take some comfort in the fact that at least this douche got your seconds and move on with your life
RECHRGED

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

NHCharger

This has turned into a classic Moparts/ Dart Girl/ High Drama Thread.

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
:boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:spank: :spank: :spank:
:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

This has more drama than American HotRod.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

SeattleCharger

Cool how everyone has good advice, and it all ads up with different views that will help you figure things out.  

The way I see this is:   really do you want to live with this type of relationship?   Forget about the other guy, don't go fighting, that is sort of lame, keep your cool and your pride, see if she wants and likes you.     You want a relationship that you feel good about and doesn't cause you pain and anger and doubt.   Do you have that?  

In thinking about saying something or doing something to the guy, here is a way to look at that.   Think of all the movies you have seen where the girl has a possesive/and or violent/ and or jealous type boyfriend, that guy is always portrayed as the jerk.   The girl always ends up liking the nice guy who isn't like that.   Don't be the sucker.   You should know if you feel secure and good about your relationship, or does the relationship tear at you and cause you grief, it is between you and yourself and how you feel man.   How much you love her is not the measurement of whether or not it is a good relationship, breaking up might be hard and painful, the time spent breaking up will be crummy, but so will the same amount of time being with her, and three or six months from now, you will either be with her and have this drama and prbably worse, or you will have gone through the breakup pain and be free and single and healed, and you will get over her and be happy again, you just have to realize that  maybe that is the best choice and the only way, suck it up and go through it and be a man.     You gotta take care of yourself.   The only way a relationship will work is if you are whole with yourself and not being torn apart by the girl.   Being torn apart by a girl and haveing that shit to deal with, that's misery, screw that.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SuBLimE 69

Jail aint that bad.  They feed you, give you a bed, clean clothes,gym, cable tv, law library, and lots of nice people to play outside with.....I say smoke'em both do ten/fifteen years and then find a new chic when you make parole.  Think of all he money you'd save with a 15 year mutual fund...

High school drama...gotta love it. Oh BTW I was just kidding

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

ChargerRT440

lol no duh Sublime
Quote from: XXSpiralXX on August 05, 2005, 03:14:45 PM
Quote from: KGorney on August 05, 2005, 08:52:30 AM
Quote from: ChargerRT440 on August 04, 2005, 07:10:17 PM
>:(she did thats why she cried to me. Because she didn't tell him to stop.

That should be your answer right there. What else will she let her "friends" do to her and feel guilty about after. I hate to kick you when you're down, but you're someone to fall back on for her when she's done "play fighting" with her friends.
Believe me, a serious relationship absolutely must be built on a strong foundation or their will be no respect or trust for the rest of the duration.
Seems like the foundation of your relationship is a bunch of guys copping a feel on your girl friend while they roll around together. I respect that fact that you care for her, but obviously she doesn't care as much for you.

Hate to beat this dead horse, but situations like this really tick me off. I have a few personal experiences of my own, and believe me hindsight is 20/20!

Whoa Whoa whoa. If she said something about it at all then thats good. Seriously. Did she tell you after you found out or did she just come out and tell you? THATS the difference right there. If you found out before she told you then say bye bye. If she told you out of guilt then its cool. Dont kill the guy, if hes a nerd and youre bigger than him just let the general idea of a threat ooze around him when youre around. Glare, dont speak. Or smile and wink at him when nobody else is looking. All of the above work. Threatening him wont really go anywhere and will make you look like a jerk. Unless your girl digs that kinda stuff, in which case you should dump her anyway.
She told me before I found out. Thats the point. I know shes done this before. I'm the first guy shes cared enough about to actually tell him that something like this happened. And i'd really like for the "kick her to the curb" comments to stop because no I'm not doing that. I'm not sure it it's just because some of you are jaded because of relationships but I know that I can get through this and really thats whats important. what happened's in the past I just wanna get what all happened out in the open and forgive her then forget about it all.

SeattleCharger

Some of us, well, speaking for myself actually, can see a particular relationship as jaded, not all of them, then choose not to have that.  Not jaded against relationships in general, just bad ones.   Nothing wrong with giving someone you care about a second chance and forgiving them. 

Maybe down the line, in months or whatever, ask yourself, has this gotten any better?  Has anything really changed?  Maybe it will be good, you'll find out I guess, hope it does work for you.   I can remember in my past sitting there talking to my friend about a relationship I was in, basically complaining and saying how this and that is bad, and he said, "Man, you've been saying the same thing about this for two years, its never going to change."   He didn't give advice much, but when he did, man, did it made sense.   

Andrew

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on August 06, 2005, 03:29:51 AM
I know shes done this before.
that is the answer to your question
i know you dont wanna hear this anymore, but if shes done it before, who says shes not gonna do it again?

DarkAngel0816

How long have you been with her?  (Sorry did I miss that somewhere?)
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Steve P.

play fighting as she does with many of her guy friends.

How old is this girl?? Play fighting with MANY of her guy friends????  What is she 12?? All that touchy, feely shiP should have been gone by age 13!!

If she's still (PLAY FIGHTING), with (MANY OF HER GUY FRIENDS), she isn't serious about you..

Play fighting IS foreplay...........
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Chargerguy74

yes, play fighting is exactly foreplay. It usually ends up on the bed, with the chick pinned down.....for me anyway (and she wont tap out).

Here's how i do things, if he made a move on her and she didn't like it, talk to him, if he wouldn't stop, kick his ass. If your exact situation happened to me, I'd have dumped her as soon as she told me. You should listen to us, because when you've got a thing for a chick, you can't see straight. Which is why there is a good chance you'll one day be saying "I should have listened to them".
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Troy on August 05, 2005, 09:52:13 AM
I suppose it might help if you explained that all of the involved parties are still in high school...
Troy

In that case...   One shot shouldn't get him into too much trouble... :)   A black-eye is a pretty strong reminder to stay-away...   That's bad advice...  
  Truthfully everyone here is right.   It's every bit as much this girl's fault.   If you are really young, kick her to the curb no matter what.   If you decide to go back w/ her, at least she'll know you're serious, and to not mess around.   H.S. was so fun for me...   All I had to do was choose which girl I wanted to do my homework and which I wanted to "hang with"...   BTW:   Your girlfriend is UGLY anyway (SOMEONE HAD TO TELL YOU, SINCE YOU ARE TOO WRAPPED-UP IN THAT).   Her friend is alot better.   Why waste your time w/ such a bad looking girl???   Who cares if she cries about it.   Drop that.   H.S. is waaaaay too fun to have that drama...
  Some women are self-serving biotches...   My neibor is funny.   He doesn't even want to date ever again.   He says on Fri night he just gets a bottle of wine and a playboy, and has a party...   He hasn't dated in 4yrs...   Wonder what happened to him???  

PocketThunder

Quote from: andy74 on August 05, 2005, 04:02:41 PM
i like my idea better :apimp:
:iagree:

BTW:  Your girlfriend is UGLY anyway (SOMEONE HAD TO TELL YOU, SINCE YOU ARE TOO WRAPPED-UP IN THAT).  Her friend is alot better. 

:iagree:  Its about time someone told the truth... I didnt want to be the first one to say this.. I dont think i would have used "UGLY" but certainly not as hot as her friend....  Sorry Man...  we're all just a bunch of shallow males, we dont know any better...

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

RECHRGD

I agree, she's a dog!!  Use this as an excuse to upgrade NOW!!
13.53 @ 105.32

Chris G.

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on August 07, 2005, 11:30:47 AM
BTW:   Your girlfriend is UGLY anyway (SOMEONE HAD TO TELL YOU, SINCE YOU ARE TOO WRAPPED-UP IN THAT).   Her friend is alot better.   Why waste your time w/ such a bad looking girl???     

Damn Jude, that's cold but funny. It's obvious this kid is p-whipped and really doesn't want to hear the truth. Oh well, just another day at the new d-c.com. :P

ps- Since you dogged out his GF, it's only appropriate that you post a pic of your gf/wife so we can see your standards of excellence.   :icon_smile_wink:

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on August 07, 2005, 04:06:53 PM
BTW:  Your girlfriend is UGLY anyway (SOMEONE HAD TO TELL YOU, SINCE YOU ARE TOO WRAPPED-UP IN THAT).  Her friend is alot better.  Why waste your time w/ such a bad looking girl???   
ps- Since you dogged out his GF, it's only appropriate that you post a pic of your gf/wife so we can see your standards of excellence.  :icon_smile_wink:
Damn you called me on it.  Well ANY woman that will flirt/mess w/ others is UGLY.  (Just tryin' to help the youngster along)...  I'm sure his H.S. is a "Target Rich Environment"...  (Thank me later for the advice)! 
  Since you had to see this is who I'm "TALKING" to (THE BLONDE IS THE ONE i DATED BEFORE BUT DUMPED)...  > 

NHCharger

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on August 07, 2005, 04:06:53 PM
BTW:  Your girlfriend is UGLY anyway (SOMEONE HAD TO TELL YOU, SINCE YOU ARE TOO WRAPPED-UP IN THAT).  Her friend is alot better.  Why waste your time w/ such a bad looking girl???   

Damn Jude, that's cold but funny. It's obvious this kid is p-whipped and really doesn't want to hear the truth. Oh well, just another day at the new d-c.com. :P

ps- Since you dogged out his GF, it's only appropriate that you post a pic of your gf/wife so we can see your standards of excellence.  :icon_smile_wink:

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

You guys are killing me. This is better than watching Dr. Phil.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on August 07, 2005, 07:20:52 PM

Damn you called me on it.   Well ANY woman that will flirt/mess w/ others is UGLY.   (Just tryin' to help the youngster along)...   I'm sure his H.S. is a "Target Rich Environment"...   (Thank me later for the advice)!  
  Since you had to see this is who I'm "TALKING" to (THE BLONDE IS THE ONE i DATED BEFORE BUT DUMPED)...   >  
quote]

Dang man, the "HOOCHIE" is HOT!!!

IBsmokin

well if he is still in high school, then maybe he should start shopping around for a new ride.
I personally believe from past experiences that, the girl might be playing the role to protect herself from what the truth is, maybe she felt that he would find out one way or another and so she figure she might as well let the cat out of the bag before he found out for himself. the whole crying thing could be an act of sympathy so that he may believe her and feel for her, so it takes everthing off the situation,and the situation is, his girlfriend was messing with another dude.   Younge people use play fighting and wrestling around with each other as a form of flirtation, if she has no attraction or interest in this other dude then she wouldnt have been wrestling around with him in the first place, if you look at the act itself, the whole playing fighting and wrestling thing it is erotic in a sense where bodies are rubbing against each other.   I scored many chicks in my younger years by wrestling around with them, it takes the pressure off of trying to get that first kiss in.
So the whole act of wrestling and play fighting is in fact a form of flirtation, if she was totally faithful and totally inlove with the dude she would have never allowed herself to be put into this type of situation.   So really if you think about it, she wanted it to happen just as much as the other guy did.
Buddy you are younge and there are many other woman who would be proud to walk down the street holding your hand.
So I would move on if I was you,   or at least close yourself to her and keep your options open, the grass is always green on the other side of the pasture.
As for the guy who was messing with your girl, well he knew it was your girl, so he obviously had no respect for you for him to do such a thing in the first place, For principals you need to do something about this guy, or other guys will do the same.   it's all about principals.
I personally would kick his ass, I wouldnt even say anything to him,   I would just walk up and give him some quick shots, pock-pock, you dont have to say nothing to him, he already knows why he is getting his ass kicked.   If you do not believe in violance, then do not listen to me, but I think its time to move on.

IBsmokin

I missed page two of this thread, yah dude man, for principals, you have to shag her friend, then tell her about it, say "hey why dont you wrestling with this thought" , " I shagged your best friend!!"  "there now you got something to cry about!"  shag her friend and say those exact words. and kick the beast to the curb, or take it for a long drive into the woods and set it free!!!
FREE WILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RUN FORREST,,,,,,,,,,RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on August 07, 2005, 10:36:32 PM
Dang man, the "HOOCHIE" is HOT!!!
  I find the the "GOOD GIRL" MUCH more appealing...   I dated Kim and she just played games with me...   We went to a huge get-together, and I found a cell that wasn't hers by her purse in my car...   I called my cell w/ it and got the number...   Later-on I call the number on my caller ID and it says:   "Hey, you've reached Korey's Voice Mail"...   So there's my sign...   THEN, she becomes at-odds w/ her best friend who directed me to this pic of her (ABOVE with ANOTHER guy who is calling her the LOVE of his LIFE).   AND her friend tells me she "PARTIES HARD", so I'm assuming that means drugs...   My son's mom is just like that, (THE VERY LAST THING I WANT).     
  The "Good Girl" would be something very steady and GOOD, but she is taking her time...   I wish she'd just HURRY UP!   :)   But I'm a patient guy.. sorta...   But SHE'S the type of girl I want.   DEFINETLEY.
  TRUST ME (WORDS OF WISDOM):   When you are in a RELATIONSHIP, things tend to go places.   Before you know it you may have "relations" with her...   Now think about this:   "relations" cause babies...   Do you want to have "Baggage" like her, with a child that you will HAVE to be responsible for???   Do you want to have to WORRY that she will be "wresling" other guys behind your back?,   TRUST ME, you shouldn't WASTE your time!!!     DEMAND the BEST!!!   You will learn one way or the other.   TRUST ME.   I've been through it all.

ChgrSteve67

Just get everyone together an have an orgy and a few drinks, tomarrow no one will care any of this ever happened.

You will all be pissed off about something completely different.

Life is to short to worry about the small stuff.

or call up Jerry Springer and duke it out on National TV so we can all watch.