News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Autocross Superbird

Started by Hemi Runner, May 03, 2012, 09:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemi Runner

You can bet if I had one, I'd be doing this too.... It looked like a blast :2thumbs:

1966hemi

Absolutely!! I would too, but I would add a bunch of suspension mods to it and make weight reduction/distribution mods into a real monster! I don't know what the rules are in this type of competition mind you.

GOTWING

looks like he took out a cone... :D

WINGIN IT

Autocross Superbird- isn't that an oxymoron? :icon_smile_big:
As 66hemi mentioned, you'd HAVE to do some suspension mods to get to handle better, else it would be like driving a giant brick through those cones.

moparstuart

Quote from: WINGIN IT on May 04, 2012, 10:09:08 AM
Autocross Superbird- isn't that an oxymoron? :icon_smile_big:
As 66hemi mentioned, you'd HAVE to do some suspension mods to get to handle better, else it would be like driving a giant brick through those cones.

there are some pretty easy and not expensive , just bolt stuff you can do 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1966hemi

Now THAT's what I am talking about!!!!!!  :2thumbs:

Hemi Runner

More like this....

and this...

and this...

and these...

and these .....

I watched the hotchkiss challenger go through the course.... it was hands down the fastest car there.... 3 seconds faster than the trickest vette there.The lady behind the wheel looked like it was effortless for her.

1966hemi

Those shims between the spring mounting plate and the chassis mount? Never seen that before.

mauve66

that was at the MATS this year, he was just out having fun, no mods to the car at all, lots of body roll
i didn't see any vettes this year
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Indygenerallee

Im putting the Hotchkiss lowering leafs on my Daytona, just about everything posted Hemi Runner!! Having that 5.7 Hemi up front also will help out weight reduction and body roll (now I just need to go on a weight reduction!! :lol:)
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.