News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone seen this one before?

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, May 29, 2012, 04:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

Looks like he did a pretty good job , very clean looking, just the dimensions are off mostly that skinny wing, i still like it :shruggy: especially the pistol grip column shifter  :D   -Matt

http://www.kansas.com/2012/02/15/2217093_a2216956/winged-wonder.html

65post

Me no like......nose is too high and the wing uprights are too skinny .. :Twocents:
Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

pettybird

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

The concept is good, the execution not so good.

surmanajaja

seen better.

with the lines of that nose, that car will rise and fly at over 120mph. 

looking at the interior and some exterior details this is a junkyard/self-made-man build. props for the idea, but the execution is not to my taste.

moparstuart

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: still loving that pistol grip on the column    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and the top side of that nose need way more slop to it , its too level and straight with the hood .

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1966hemi

Each to his or her own, but I don't like it. The hood and nose combination look like a flying pool table and yah, at higher speeds the front end would most likely pick up and the car would lose steering as a result. Kudos for the amount of thought and work he put into the project, its' just not to my taste is all.

DAY CLONA

kab69440

Dimpled doors OR scooped quarters. Pick one. The nose is definitely upside down. I'm digging the filler cap treatment though!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

nvrbdn

i think the front end looks more like a boat. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mopar_man

Its a nice try but looks like a car with an erection after busting out through the wing thong lol

Larry523

As others have pointed out, the "upside down" nose not only looks wrong, it defeats the whole purpose by creating lift instead of downforce. I agree that the door dimples AND the quarter scoops is too much. Likewise the Superbird wing AND the go wing. And sorry, but the pistol grip on a column shifter looks a bit ridiculous to me. Having said all that, the workmanship looks good. The concept of a 3rd gen wing car is sound, but the execution just leaves a bit to be desired. The ones on 71wingcars.com look much better!