News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

kansas mopar cruise 2012 may 17 - 19 th emporia ks to omaha nebraska

Started by moparstuart, May 18, 2012, 10:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

and mike and misty , misty is our friend with the 88 dodge truck she is restoring all on her own . Not afraid to get her hand dirty .  Great gal , she was going to go with us on the cruise but at the last minute had to be home for the weekend . She did come over to see us off with her dodge truck . 

Brock Samson

I'm enjoying the Photos and wish you'd take more of the R/T S.E. A lot more..  :scratchchin: have fun!  :cheers:

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on May 19, 2012, 09:39:05 PM
Quote from: dads_69 on May 19, 2012, 12:15:46 AM
Sweetness! Now please tell me more about that 70' Dart, green w/white top, man, I am an A body fan! Twin scoops, 340?

Saw it a couple yrs ago at Ottawa KS show, clear over original paint (my opinion).  But likely they kept the dealer sticker from FLA, cool.  I liked it too.  :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 21, 2012, 01:00:36 PM
I'm enjoying the Photos and wish you'd take more of the R/T S.E. A lot more..  :scratchchin: have fun!  :cheers:
sorry he is done for the tour ,(front tranny seal blew out )  he will show up tomorrow in a 73 cuda .  Check out this thread  a few more pictures of rons R/T SE  in it .

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,91610.0.html 

moparstuart

Day 2   show at the local dodge dealer twin rivers  this morning in beatrice nebraska,  hotel parking lot before we head out for bigger and better activities

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

we got lot of door prizes from all the sponsers this year jamey gave out a bunch at the dealer ship
  the dealership also fed us burgers and dogs 

ACUDANUT

Quote from: moparstuart on May 18, 2012, 10:46:24 PM
:popcrn: :popcrn: jamey did it again and finished his charger just before we left for the cruise ,  its the shake down cruise again

Stu, was that Jaimey aka "RD".  He has been awol in this site for a long time.

moparstuart

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on May 21, 2012, 08:47:42 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on May 18, 2012, 10:46:24 PM
:popcrn: :popcrn: jamey did it again and finished his charger just before we left for the cruise ,  its the shake down cruise again

Stu, was that Jaimey aka "RD".  He has been awol in this site for a long time.
yes sir

71ChallengeHer

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

:popcrn:  well we had some free time and slowly tracked down  why my headlights would not go down . Quintin and I started looking and russ was bored  and joined in .  We looked at the switch and the vacuum hose up behind the dash . Russ tried to electricute him self there was a flasher floating around shooting off sparkes when he hit it on the dash frame .  We had plenty of vaccuum at the brake boost and plenty of vaccuum at the large cannister under the battery tray . There was no vacuum gettin up to the switch .  So i hand traced the line coming out of the cannister that headed to the dash switch and sure enough it was pinched under the battery tray .  I think it must have been pinched when the new steering gear box was being replace over the winter . So they work now but still bleed off after about an hour of sitting with the motor turned off.   We traced that down to the acctuator pod behind each headlight door I guess i will need to send them off for a rebuild .   

moparstuart

:popcrn:  then we were still bored so we started looking for a vacuum leak at the carberators and clean the carbon out of the six pack.  We found that the fitting for the vacuum advance on the center carb was completely loose and sucking air . so we bent it out to fit tighter and siliconed it up . No more sucking air .