News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Big Willie died today

Started by BigBlockSam, May 19, 2012, 03:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dudedart

again i will stand by my statement, he is a car butcher. if you and fellow alike think he stood for something so great, then why not donate your chargers of any condition to his cause, so he can acid dip them.

69CoronetRT

Quote from: dudedart on June 29, 2012, 10:37:03 PM
again i will stand by my statement, he is a car butcher.

And butchers rule. WE had fun.

Hail Willie! King of the Butchers!

Guys like you paid for rides just so you could be seen in our cars.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Ghoste

And we got these awesome investments for next to nothing back in the day.  That meant we were able to butcher lots and lots of them so that little troll kids in the future would be denied the same opportunity.

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

dudedart

donate your car to be acid dipped, then i will call you a butcher also, did you donate yet ? im waiting ? maybe it will get someone off the street if you donate your car to be destroyed, let me know when you contributed to a cause you feel so strongly. how about that donation.

dudedart

Quote from: Ghoste on June 29, 2012, 10:51:47 PM
And we got these awesome investments for next to nothing back in the day.  That meant we were able to butcher lots and lots of them so that little troll kids in the future would be denied the same opportunity.

how about you dingus, did you donate your car to the cause ?

Ghoste

:smilielol:  :smilielol: :smilielol: I did troll.  I crushed, crashed, butchered, modified, torched and ruined so many cars you couldn't even begin to count them and I did it all knowing I would be ruining it for little dudes like you in the future.  ::)

dudedart

Quote from: Ghoste on June 29, 2012, 11:42:29 PM
:smilielol:  :smilielol: :smilielol: I did troll.  I crushed, crashed, butchered, modified, torched and ruined so many cars you couldn't even begin to count them and I did it all knowing I would be ruining it for little dudes like you in the future.  ::)

then your a car butcher also. i bet your a liberal, also im not a dude, educate yourself alil.

Ghoste

Educate myself?  You can't even use proper sentence stucture and I need to educate myself. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

69CoronetRT

Quote from: dudedart on June 29, 2012, 11:51:06 PM

then your a car butcher also.

Butchers rule! WE had fun.

Guys like you gave up milk money for our gas.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

69CoronetRT

I crushed, crashed, butchered, modified, torched and ruined so many cars........

resq302

then your a car butcher also. i bet your a liberal, also im not a dude, educate yourself alil.

Ok, now Im totally confused.  You say you are NOT a dude yet your screen name is Dudedart AND your email address is scott_dorris in it, right?   :slap:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Mike DC

Did Big Willie invent the practice of acid-dipping car bodies?   :slap:   

moparstuart

Quote from: resq302 on June 30, 2012, 12:20:31 AM

Ok, now Im totally confused.  You say you are NOT a dude yet your screen name is Dudedart AND your email address is scott_dorris in it, right?   :slap:
Hermaphrodite    :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Indygenerallee

If I had the money I would build a old AF/X  1965 altered wheelbase Dodge with a FI 426 Hemi!!! And ACID DIP THAT MOTHER!!!!! Dudedart you are as dumb as they come! That's what made Mopars great if everybody had pampered them there would be no legend there!?
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

62 Max

Quote from: Indygenerallee on June 30, 2012, 08:23:40 AM
If I had the money I would build a old AF/X  1965 altered wheelbase Dodge with a FI 426 Hemi!!! And ACID DIP THAT MOTHER!!!!! Dudedart you are as dumb as they come! That's what made Mopars great if everybody had pampered them there would be no legend there!?

Wouldn't you want to acid dip it "first" then build it ? :scratchchin: ;D

BigBlockSam

If I had the money I would build a old AF/X  1965 altered wheelbase Dodge with a FI 426 Hemi!

1964 . it will be finished by my birthday  . july 25 . i hope.   :cheers: :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Indygenerallee

Indygenerallee

alfd64plynh4 by indygenerallee1, on Flickr

Here is a "butchered" car I would love to own!!!!!!!

cdr

ok so NASCAR IS A CAR BUTCHER ,NHRA IS A  BUTCHER--- WOULDENT YOU LIKE TO BE A BUTCHER TOO---------------TO THE DART TWITT,1980 I TOOK A FACTORY GTS 383 DART,CUT THE REAR WHEEL WELLS TO CLEAR MY BUTCHER SIZED TIRES,CUT THE INNER FENDERS TO RUN MY BUTCHER HEADERS,DROVE THE CRAP OUT OF IT,the only thing i regret is that i sold the car
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

cdr

also i am butchering my 68 charger as we speak,& thanx to the DART MORON,i now have a name to plaster on the side of my CHARGER------------------------------THE BUTCHER-------  :smilielol: :smilielol:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver

hotrod98

Actually, the very act of driving a car is butchering it. You're wearing the car out just by driving it. There are only so many miles that a car can last.

People called me out on using my 69 Charger R/T SE triple black car to build a Daytona clone. Since the conversion, the car has been driven more in the last two years than it had in the twenty years prior.

I'm fortunate to have been a teenager just as the musclecars were being sold for cheap. We would buy a car for $500, drive the crap out of it and then go buy another. We never had a clue that these cars would be worth what they are today. We assumed that they would be worth less and less each year and would eventually end up in salvage yards.

Do you ever wonder what happened to all of the tri 5 cars? They were cut up by the thousands and raced at every little dirt track in every little town in the country. Same for the Chevelles. It was their cars. They paid for them and they had evey right to cut them up.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Ghoste

hotrod, you make a very accurate and interesting point.

talkiemopar

I hauled 13 foot long boxes home in the trunk of my bird when it was new,because i did not have a truck.It's my car ,ill do what i want with it.You did not help me pay it,but you can bring a box full of money and it can be yours so you can sit and look at it and tell every body YOU SAVED IT.  Rick. :nana: :nana: :nana: :icon_smile_dissapprove:

cdr

STICKERS WITH SOUTHERN PRIDE  :smilielol: