News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

F8 Daytona 4 sale

Started by 65post, May 24, 2012, 07:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WINGIN IT

Quote from: moparstuart on May 26, 2012, 07:45:50 AM
Quote from: Robert96 on May 26, 2012, 04:47:04 AM
I'm not kidding, I like the green with the Mod Top! Is that one of the Allman Brothers in the background? That would truely be a one of one.
allman brothers  big foot  all the same   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Funny, but not sure I get the Allman Bros. reference, and I'm a big fan  :yesnod:

DAY CLONA

Quote from: held1823 on May 26, 2012, 07:59:26 AM
the photos

Those "Dog Dishes" do absolutely nothing for the car, a nice set of Magnums with those redlines, get rid of that "defective" shifter, put in one that moves in a "H" pattern ;D....add that MoDtOp Floral vinyl roof,....then you'll have a real ride :Twocents:

Robert96

The Allman Brothers is just a joke my friends and I used to describe anyone with really long hair. I also like the Allman Brothers. The Live Fillmore East Album is a classic. And I have really long hair by the way. So I am also a Bigfoot! and proud of it.

resq302

Is it me or does the cone seem to be a darker green than the rest of the paint?
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

65post

If it was mine ( which it is not so my  :Twocents: does not matter ) I would put some 15x8 vintage American Daises...
Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

WINGIN IT

Quote from: Robert96 on May 26, 2012, 08:43:47 AM
The Allman Brothers is just a joke my friends and I used to describe anyone with really long hair. I also like the Allman Brothers. The Live Fillmore East Album is a classic. And I have really long hair by the way. So I am also a Bigfoot! and proud of it.

Ahh, gotcha  ;) 
Can't talk Allmans without mentioning Live at the Filmore  :2thumbs:

69_500

Doug did I read that right you wanna sell me your Daytona?

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on May 27, 2012, 07:53:28 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:   took u long enought
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on May 27, 2012, 09:42:49 AM
Quote from: 69_500 on May 27, 2012, 07:53:28 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:   took u long enought

must have been asleep at the switch... :lol:

Danny, no, it's still here and not going anywhere but honestly you'd be the first phone call-

69_500

After I got up off the floor after passing out it took me a while to respond

THE CHARGER PUNK

Love and Respect the F8  :rofl: