News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carlisle anyone?

Started by r4daytona, June 21, 2012, 10:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtx6970

Yep,
same place as always.
Row P - spaces 141-146

leave tomorrow morning actually.
headed to the shop now to finish packing the trailer

FJ5WING

Is there a gathering at the Charger tent as usual planned.....I may make it this year if there is one. I know I say that every year but Im just planning on roaming the grounds for three days.
wingless now, but still around.

Musicman

Topher

Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

GOTWING

im heading out Sat. morning at 5am, should get there by 9am. my brother and father are there now, they called and said the heat is unreal, they got what they needed and are heading back tonight. LOTS OF SUNSCREEN BOYS!!   :eek2:

Musicman

I left the field at 4PM today, and the thermometer in the Pacifica said it was 104 outside... not too humid however, so the sweat just evaporates immediately  :lol:

Moparmatty

My Dad and I are here. Staying at the Red Roof Inn.

Very hot out there today. Supposed to be even hotter tomorrow. Since screen and water is a must.
Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

gtx6970

Quote from: r4daytona on June 21, 2012, 10:14:12 AM
Just wondering who may be going to carlisle.  If I can sell the bumper and grille assembly I have, I'm going and would like to meet some of you guys that I've gained so much knowledge from.  If the mood hits me right, I may even blow the dust off my wallet and by a drink or two.

Good to get tp put a face with he name this afternnon.

Good luck with the show.

Holy crap was it toasty this afternnon, and I stayed in the shade all day

gtx6970

Quote from: FJ5WING on July 03, 2012, 09:45:54 AM
Is there a gathering at the Charger tent as usual planned.....I may make it this year if there is one. I know I say that every year but Im just planning on roaming the grounds for three days.

Dave,
glad you stopped by.

Gentlemen bring lots of sunscreen, I was told it hit 107 today and tomorrow is suppossed to be worst.

b5blue

No hope for me guys!  :'(  Please take and post many pics!  :cheers:

GOTWING

it's better then RAIN !

Moparmatty

Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

moparstuart

we will make this a legitimate wing car post

uncle george posted this on facebook
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

FJ5WING

I hope you had a good weekend Bill.

Can someone fill me in on the used up White Bird???

I say it was turned into a Bird early in life at the expense of another Bird that died.....I thought there was one Bird that had dealer installed air, this one had the correct dash for an air car?????????
wingless now, but still around.

GOTWING

I walked ten hours and never got to see the A-bodies,modern muscle and trucks up the hill,some how did not go in the survivor tent :brickwall: can't do it in a day! and i knew that but it was a nice show.

nascarxx29

The A bodys get pushed out .My girlfriend had a 67 ragtop Barracuda.And on sunday when they did awards you parked where ever your spot was gone
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

GOTWING

I LOVED THE 69 YELLOW GTS 383 4SPD RAGTOP THAT WAS UNDER THE TENT IN T/A RESTORATIONS!!  :drool5: