News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Blade Charger rides again

Started by blade trinity, February 22, 2006, 09:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blade trinity

Just got another rental on my car. This time it's going to be in an episode of a TV series called "Supernatural". This'll be it's 4th appearance in a movie/TV show! I'm still not driving it much (G.D. rain) but it sure gets attention when I do. Go CHARGERS!

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

gnrl01

Awesome man! I loved the movie blade and of course the Charger was one of the best things in it! :yesnod:

Don
http://midwesthotrods.us/

greenpigs

What are the other two movie\shows?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Charger_Fan

Man, at this rate that car's gonna be more famous than the General Lee. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

Good,.. it'll give all those poor '68 owners sumpthin to do..  :pity:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

blade trinity

It was in Blade Trinity. Blade the TV pilot(the only car used) There's promos on Spike for the series. It will air this summer. It was also in "The Invisible" which we filmed last fall. The movie will be out this fall. I'm using the rental money to put in some nice front discs. Are the SSBC the best way to go without blowing the bank?

greenpigs

You can not say how much,of course,but how does renting your Charger work as far as price? 

I would guess they fix anything broken during use..I just wondered.

So..how is the 440 running, my guess is they don't need to dub any engine noise for it now. :icon_smile_big:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

blade trinity

i was told by a buddy to not take less than 300 a day for it. Yes the 440 with 3" pipes sounds amazing. Still setting off car alarms everywhere!

greenpigs

Like I had said in one of your other posts it is KILLER to have the Blade car and an owner that is a car guy on this site. I doubt I will have the $ to make my blade clone any time soon, but if so I hope your still here to offer any tips.

BTW thanks for the info.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

chrisII

Quote from: blade trinity on February 23, 2006, 03:09:36 PM
It was in Blade Trinity. Blade the TV pilot(the only car used) There's promos on Spike for the series. It will air this summer. It was also in "The Invisible" which we filmed last fall. The movie will be out this fall. I'm using the rental money to put in some nice front discs. Are the SSBC the best way to go without blowing the bank?

without blowing the bank, 75 - 79 cordoba , magnum , ect bolts right on there and are larger rotors than the disks that were installed on prety much every other rwd mopar untill 1988 or so when they stoped building the diplomat. as far as aftermarket disks go , they all blow my bank.

blade trinity

Thanks Chris. I'll start phoning around. Probably end up doing a little leg work.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: blade trinity on February 22, 2006, 09:57:14 PM
Just got another rental on my car. This time it's going to be in an episode of a TV series called "Supernatural". This'll be it's 4th appearance in a movie/TV show! I'm still not driving it much (G.D. rain) but it sure gets attention when I do. Go CHARGERS!

I love that car, that was too cool when I first saw the movie Blade, best scenes of the movie with that car.   My fav. is when he first picks up the doctor lady and drives the car real slow into their garage/hideout, the car idlin' in there with that lumpy cam, doesn't get any better than that.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.