News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Site loading issues

Started by bakerhillpins, July 02, 2012, 01:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakerhillpins

Anyone else seeing site loading issues?  I am constantly getting really slow downloads, dropped connections, and or partial page loads. ( text only pages with little or no formatting)

While I am on Satellite internet service I am not seeing this with any other sites. I recall there being an issue like this in the past.

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

nh_mopar_fan

I've had an issue with posting once in a while. I'll get timed out while waiting for a post show up.

Fred

I've got to post every reply at least twice before it goes in.
I'm on my 3rd try now.
4th time lucky?
Nope...............try again

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Dino

Quote from: bakerhillpins on July 02, 2012, 01:13:57 PM
Anyone else seeing site loading issues?  I am constantly getting really slow downloads, dropped connections, and or partial page loads. ( text only pages with little or no formatting)

While I am on Satellite internet service I am not seeing this with any other sites. I recall there being an issue like this in the past.

Sorry to hijack this but satelite you say?  I'm looking into that new one from Dish.  Which one do you have and does it work okay or does it quit when the clouds roll in?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

bakerhillpins

Which new one from dish?   I have had Wildblue since late 2007. It's better than dailup but not by much. Goes out whenever storms roll in. I plan on moving to a Cell booster and going with a Verizon wireless plan but that is currently on hold due to the entry fee conflicting with my check book.  :P

If you want to know more about WB. Drop me a PM and I can give you my thoughts.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Fred

I've got wireless here and I rarely have any problems with it even in bad weather. It was expensive to set up, the modem cost $300.00 but it was well worth it in the end.
As for dial up..........that was just one big headache with the line dropping out every other minute.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.